4.1/5
#1 in Smoothie

June 12, 2020
    California, United States

DON'T DO IT!!!

THIS COMPANY WILL SUCK YOU IN, NOT LET YOU CANCEL, CHARGE YOU OVER AND OVER FOR A PRODUCT THAT THEY TELL YOU IS ORGANIC AND IS NOT...THEY ARE NOT LEGITIMATE AND REALLY TRUST ME THIS STUFF SUCKS!!!

June 03, 2020

Let’s dig deeper. Less-than-ideal reviews can harm a business’ performance, discouraging consumers from engaging with your business. Did you know that businesses with two negatives on the first page of search results risk losing 44% of their customers? Throw in another negative to the search query, and that potential for lost customers increases to more than 59%.

May 30, 2020

I was to receive my order on May 26. I received an email on May 30 that they will be sending my order for delivery on MAY 26!! WTH - I wrote to them and all they said was that there was technical glitch. No offer of returning my money

Florida, United States

All The Cups Are Half Empty & Missing Key Ingredients

I wouldn't go out of my way to write a review if I didn't deem it absolutely necessary. The first thing I noticed after receiving my Revive Superfoods cups is that there is about a quarter of cup ingredients in each I've opened. Which is complete BS because the serving size on the side says 1 cup and that's far from the truth. Then I noticed that the key - more expensive - ingredients in the super meal cups are barely there or missing! The flavors are mediocre and if you actually want to get a full portion you have to use 2-3 cups for a meal. The smoothies make a good portion for me but still compared to other companies I have tried REVIVE is a joke.

New York, United States

Buyer beware

Like other reviewers have said, theh charge your account again despite canceling the subscription. Do not buy. The smoothies arent even good. Customer service is an absolute joke and has no intention of helping. I will have to charge back my card in order to get my money back.

0.7/5

May 20, 2020

Very illusive company, tried to cancel unsuccessfully. Received an email from them but before I could not read it they deleted it. Called credit card co. and made sure they cannot charge anything again.

0.8/5

May 19, 2020

Wish I had read here before ordering

Got 55% off our first order. It was still $30 but I thought we’d try it. The items arrived a week later. We tried them 2 mornings after. Huge chunks of fruit that nearly destroyed my blender and even stretched my food processor to its limits. I wasn’t impressed. My teen thought they were ok. I went ahead and “paused” the account (couldn’t find the “cancel” section) even though we weren’t schedule to have more for another month. Low and behold, I get an email saying “thanks for your second order”. I checked my credit card and they had billed my card the day after we received our first order. I have no idea what is coming or when. Contacting them was a joke. I finally cancelled everything (after a long search to find out how) but now every piece of subscription information has disappeared (including my cc info) It shows I paid for a second order but nothing says when it is coming. Customer service repeats the same line “sorry but...” IF these things show up, I’m stuck with 15 unpleasant stupid “smoothies” at nearly $100. BUYER BEWARE!

May 08, 2020

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. THEY WILL TAKE LOTS OF PAYMENTS ON YOUR CREDIT CARD AND YOU ARE UNABLE TO CANCEL IT! WE HAVE TO CALL CREDIT CARD COMPANY FOR FILLING A FRAUD COMPLAINT... BUYER BEWARE! THEY HIDE THEIR REVIEW FOR A REASON!

May 06, 2020

WORST COMPANY EVER

I asked the company to cancel my orders as they totally messed up my order and refused to correct it offering me cups I NEVER asked for!

They never cancelled this, and they charged me 146$ for something I never ordered. They shipped it to my work which is closed because of covid and now I am forced to go out even though the government has told us to stay home. It took them 4 emails before they responded saying well do our best to help and then did NOTHING.

It’s companies like this that have no empathy what’s rough in times of need that should be closed . Order your smoothies from anywhere but them!!!!

May 06, 2020