Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Definitely worth it!!

I was skeptical about a smoothie subscription box at first, and I am so glad I finally took the plunge! The shakes are delicious and so easy to prepare. I use these as a meal replacement and they keep me full for hours. The kids would rather have a shake for dessert than treats!

Amazing Taste

This smoothies are great for the morning or on the go when you don't have time to make breakfast or need a pick me up before or after your workout. They taste amazing and are easy to prepare.

United States

I love the smoothies! Not to keen on the bowls

Love the product! Not to fussy on the bowls. They fill me up, and are a great addition to my day. My kids also love them. They are easy to make and easy to clean!

January 14, 2021

Amazing

Taste great and very good quality! Will definitely be buying again and would recommend to everyone. Was delivered super frozen, packaged well and arrived on time!

January 14, 2021

These have been suck a welcome addition to our busy mornings

These are such a delicious, quick, and easy meal replacement. I often make a smoothie on my way out the door when I don't have time to think about putting a healthy meal together.

January 13, 2021

No hassle healthy smoothies!

When I got my box I was so excited to open it! All my smoothies came frozen still with dry ice and packed very nicely. I put the smoothies in the freezer and kept our the coconut one. I love coconut and when I opened the amoothie I could see it was jam packed With coconut! I could tell everything was fresh (well frozen but tou know what I mean) and I blended it with skim milk. It suggested almond milk but I bought some to try next time! Boy was is soooo good! Better than booster juice or any of those smoothie places and cheaper! I’m drinking the strawberry banana one right now as we speak and it is so yummy can’t believe there is
    Zucchini in it. I already set up a box coming for next week! Looking forward to these every single morning 😍

January 10, 2021

Revive Superfood

This is the best smoothies Ive had, they are so nutritional, and the service itself is great too. I will definitely buy again! I do not have any problems recommanding these!!

January 09, 2021
    Georgia, United States

Delicious and healthy

The smoothies are all made with great mixtures of healthy fruits and vegetables plus added protein. They are very easy to prepare. The ingredients come in a handy cup with lid. You just add the liquid of your choice to the cup of ingredients (I use milk) then pour the ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth! Pour back into the cup. The cup comes with a lid with a straw hole in it so you place the lid on your smoothie, insert straw and enjoy! I like my smoothies on the sweet side so I add Stevia sweetener which tastes like regular sugar without the calories. You can choose how many and how often you want to receive. They are delivered straight to your door in a box with dry
    ice so they arrive frozen and fresh.

January 07, 2021

I would give these smoothies a try!

I was looking to make my mornings a little healthier and more convenient. I think I’ve found that with Revive Superfoods! Products are great!! The promo definitely made it worth a try and I’m glad I did. The pricing for myself is a little high, but the rewards program helps a bit and I definitely think it’s worth a shot if you’re looking at making a convenient and healthier change to your diet!

January 06, 2021
    United States

Tasty and fairly priced

I would absolutely reccomend these smoothies to others, especially compared to direct competitor. The price of revive smoothies is fair, more expensive than if you brought fruit and veggies and made them yourself, but way less expensive than competitors and very convenient! Not to mention the fact that the flavors are all spot on, blend amazingly, and taste great!