Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    1.3/5

January 19, 2022

Hard to blend and very bland!

I was excited about these smoothie cups because they advertise them as blend and go - WRONG! Despite following the recommended liquid type and the amount I had to fight with every single one to blend in my Vitamix. At the end of all this effort, they were flavourless and bland! Save your money!

January 10, 2022

I would not recommend

I ordered 24 to try due to sale price. The same day I checked of 7 smoothies every 8 weeks. 5 days later I get 24 more smoothies in the mail and was charged 199 dollars. They refused to give me a partial refund. I called them and they said you didn't change it in time. Bullshit I made sure I did the same day. Also half of my smoothies were half full making it a subpar shake. I would not recommend not worth the price especially when its hit and miss wether you get a full cup.

June 16, 2021

I do not recommend

It's unfortunate, because their smoothies are decent and tasty. The reason why I would NOT purchase them again is because of their customer service. The staff from Revive Superfoods lack communication, especially with their distributor and staff do NOT listen to their customers. I hope that you think twice about purchasing anything from this company and I guarantee that there are smoothies that taste just as good with better customer service!

1.5/5

February 06, 2021

Hard to Cancel

I tried cancelling and someone responded offering a discount. I responded that I wanted to cancel, and I haven’t heard anything. Why is it SO DIFFICULT to cancel? I should be able to cancel without sending an email too. Terrible business practices. I cancelled pre-authorized payments through my PayPal instead. Anyways, for the actual product, I’m not too fond of the price. 12 for $80? And the flavours don’t taste fresh. Like they’ve been froze for awhile.

1.7/5

November 06, 2020

Poor Customer Service

Quality of the product is fine, however very poor customer service, very hard to manage the account. Postponed an order and received it anyway. BTW they don't send confirmation emails on postponements. Emailed customer service immediately to either pick up or discount since this was their error, received email back that they would be in touch in 12-24 hours. That was 5 days ago. My account is now deactivated, but no one will confirm if that is permanent. Cannot remove my credit card information from the account, so that is a concern as well. I will now have to block them at my bank so they don't start up in error
    If they would get their act together with customer service I would consider dealing with them again, but right at the moment I will not.

1.7/5

June 08, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smoothies made me sick.

I tried revive super foods to try something new that met my dietary needs. However I was extremely disappointed. After trying my first smoothie because violently ill to the point of being hospitalized. At the time I didn’t realize this was linked to the smoothie so a couple days later I tried another one. And experienced a similar event minus being hospitalized. I’m guessing something needs to be changed in the delivery process to keep the ingredients fresh or a recall needs to be made. I see the potential in these products but they did not work for me.

Updated On: June 08, 2020

Spell check: after trying my first smoothie I became violently ill**

June 05, 2020

They are pretty good, but expensive

They're pretty good alongside a snack for lunch. The flavour is pretty good and the portion size is pretty good my only complaint is that they cost around $7 plus you have to add your own almond milk or dairy milk which probably bring some up to about $8 and I could get a premium smoothie on my street here for around $10.
    Also they come with so much trash it's really hard for me to justify purchasing them again.

1.8/5

June 05, 2020

It was worth trying to begin when it was only about $25 for 12 cups. However, any of the smoothies with banana in them, mainly just taste like banana. The mocha smoothy didn't taste like mocha at all. I would also suggest offering samples. Another suggestion would be to send a notification a couple of days before the next order is set to process. I haven't received anything reminding me, so the last order I received is mainly items I didnt really like because it was too late to change it. So I have a bunch of cups in my freezer that I can't really do anything with, taking up freezer space, wasting about $50.00 worth of food.

June 03, 2020

Good smoothies, very over priced. Still never got my straws they promised. Customer service is horrible. If they weren’t so expensive I’d maybe still order here and there

1.5/5

June 02, 2020

A company that survives on deceit and tricks and run-arounds. I ordered this during a promotion to see if it would be worth incorporating into my lifestyle since it seems simple, healthy and filling per their statements. Boy was I wrong. The ingredient did not fill the cups and the frozen food would not blend well after adding the recommended liquid amounts. I had to add more and water it down to get it to blend enough to drink out of the straw. On top of that, the flavors were very bland. Then, they automatically send you another shipment without even asking you to select the next group or even making it easy to cancel. I received an email that my next order was on its way and I contacted them immediately to cancel. Then, they went to say they cannot since it was already processed (I contacted them within 3 hours of the notification). I asked them to cancel it. Then, another month goes by and the same thing. I have disputed these charges with my credit card company since the product is not good and the attempts to cancel/return/refund do not work with them. I hope this is a company that goes under soon to save hundreds of people future headaches trying to deal with them. Much better products out there!