4.1/5
Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie

July 02, 2020

The smoothies are great!

The smoothies are great. The oats are very filling. Super Açai bowls are a delicious breakfast. The SuperMeals are ideal for lunch or dinner and the prep is fast and healthy if you stick to a dry pan (no oil) or add water for a quicker result.

June 26, 2020
    Washington, United States

The fruity flavors needs juice to give flavor

I feel like I need to add a lot of other ingredients for it to taste better, like juice or more fruit. The mocha flavor was probably the best one because it didn't need additional ingredients.

Super Easy & Convenient

Friend has this service and she gave me one to try - tasty (with gluten-free oat milk) and super convenient - so I signed up immediately! Looking forward to receiving more cups!

Utah, United States

Worth a Try

These are worth a try. Every cup was different. Dragon Fruit is a favorite. Some better than others. Recommend using almond milk. Customer service is great.

Yum

This was a delicious smoothie and if only it had a slight "fruitier" taste would I have given it 5 stars. I also don't usually eat a lot of acai but thought I'd give this smoothie a try!

June 20, 2020

Easy healthy breakfast, great for busy people on the go.

First time trying Revive Superfoods smoothies and they are great. My favorite so far is Strawberry Zen. Also really liked the Matcha one. Only complaint is they are quite pricey.

June 20, 2020
    Florida, United States

We love the smoothies

I ordered mostly smoothies and a few meals. I also ordered a few acai bowls.
    I wanted these items for me( as a mom) only to help with eating help and being more active.
    Unfortunately, the colorful packaging made my kids want to try the smoothies also. I was hoping that with no sugar added they wouldn’t be too thrilled drinking such healthy smoothies. The kids are all teenagers and don’t really like smoothies from smoothie stores.
    Well, we are already almost done with our order. I love the ease and convenient preparation and especially the taste. It is hard to keep 3 or 4 ingredients fresh if purchased at the store. These have so much variety. So, we all love every flavor we have tried so far.

June 19, 2020

Great ingredients and taste

Great ingredients, variety and taste. A bit expensive but they seem to offer good reward program. Well packaged with dry ice everything stayed cold from Calgary to Victoria

June 17, 2020

Great tasting!

This is a good one. I kind of like that you can see all the healthy food before you blend it. My kids and husband also enjoyed it. At the discounted price it is worth a shot and good value.

June 17, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Makes life easier and tastes amazing!

I’ve seen Revive over and over again on social media and I’ve finally taken the plunge. They are so simple to make in the mornings which I’m all about convenience. Not only are they simple to make they are absolutely delicious. I’ll be ordering over and over again!