Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

February 12, 2022

Delicious

I really like their smoothies! I am not too big I to the meals and did not think they were good. I love the smoothies. They blend well and taste good. There have only been a few I didn’t like. My only complaint is the price but I think all the super foods in it makes it worth it.

February 08, 2022

love the convenience and packaging

so easy to make, good portion size, quality ingredients and i love using the metal straw! not so much relevant when you're at home all the time because of the waste but love it for a breakfast on the go when i need it

February 03, 2022

Mixed bag but we will keep trying.

This is an expensive product, there’s no doubt about it. But it’s very convenient and nutritious.
    So far we had the -
    Artisan Bean and Tomato Soup…very tasty, easy to make, small portion.
    Strawberry Zen smoothie…actually pretty gross.
    Berry blu smoothie…yummy!
    Açai smoothie…yummy!

The smoothies are huge! I would love an opportunity to get half size for cheaper.

January 31, 2022

Easy Pick-me-ups!

We just started exploring Revive's smoothies and as toddler-parents we appreciate the ease of getting nutritionally dense ingredients into his growing body. We have sampled about 3 different smoothie combos and were quite pleased with Pumpkin & Chill and Rise & Chai. We found the Morning Mocha to be slightly less punchy on taste but plan to try again with a different plant-based milk.

January 11, 2022

Will keep buying

Great quantity for the price, delivery super well organized, taste great! I like that I can choose between a lot of flavors, am very happy with the plan system.

3.2/5

January 01, 2022
    New Jersey, United States

Pricey but worth a try

I enjoyed my order because I like the on the go thought. Having said that, they are very pricey. A monthly purchase is not in my budget but I do like the smoothies. They are healthy and flavorful.

December 01, 2021

Easy smoothies, taste medium

These smoothies are super convenient and easy to order with lots of different flavors.
    The flavors are interesting but I didn't find the smoothies to be super flavorful.
    Also, there a fair bit of waste because each one had a plastic lid

November 07, 2021

I would buy again.

I just find it takes lots of space in freezer. And some flavours have strong spice taste overpowers the fruity taste. This said i like the concept. The ones with strawberries and berries are my fav.

October 03, 2021
    Illinois, United States

Great Tasting & Convenient

These smoothies are great tasting & so convenient. The regular price is a bit pricey, but you can find coupons & deals all over the internet to help bring the price down.

October 03, 2021
    Missouri, United States

Very solid Cups, they have perfected cups

Revive has perfected Cups and is a solid company to order from. The customer service will help you out and you dont need to worry about being scammed or something weird. The cups that are rated high taste super good , there are some cups that are better than others.