Revlon Age-Defying Spa Foundation Reviews

Ranked #848 out of 1150 in Bath & Body

Instantly revitalizes and brightens for radiant, flawless coverage. Protects against fine lines.Stone Therapy minerals help energize stressed skin Vitamin C fusion brightens Antioxidants and SPF 18 strengthen skin's natural defense systems To use: Turn to "ON" and squeeze tube. Sweep lightly over face from the center, blending out and down. Turn to "OFF" when done. Brush care: Rinse thoroughly with warm water and soap. Air-dry.

May 21, 2017

This is a wonderful foundation. I like how it sinks right into my skin and is so foolproof to apply. The formula is not runny at all, it provided me full coverage right away. I didn't feel the need to build the coverage, so a very little goes a long way with this foundation. I used a beauty blender to apply this and experienced a beautiful silky result. It covered evenly and smoothly, lasted all day great product!

August 26, 2016

Amazing smoothness,lift and polish.
    Beyond compare with higher price products such as Biore
    Suited for women aged 25-75

Not available in all locations but worth ordering.

May 29, 2015

I love all Revlon foundation products. I find them light weight and great coverage for problem skin. The colour selection is great, and you can definitely find the in between colours from summer to winter. I don't like how much the prices have increased, especially for Revlon. I feel as though it's trying to leave the drugstore and move into the boutique, but I love Revlon as a drugstore product... with drugstore pricing!

2.7/5

May 28, 2014

not a bad product but have just less expensive product for the same result or better

February 18, 2014

With oily skin i did not had much good experince with i had my oil back after 1 hour so it did not worked for me

August 27, 2013

Not one of me favourite foundations. Makes my face look cakey and does not really do a good job holding my makeup in place.

Nan1 added a new review for