Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line Filler Reviews

Ranked #338 out of 665 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

April 16, 2017

It's good product and all women and girls of any age should try it out, not too young girls though. Not too expensive and it really works so it's just great for you all

September 21, 2016

Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line Filler is a very good wrinkle remedy for aging skin it is very easy to apply and only takes seconds to add a great glow and younger skin

1.5/5

January 18, 2016

Looking for anything to do with hiding wrinkles, age spots etc. Have yet to find a product that does what they say.

July 10, 2015

I have seen negative reviews of this product, however, i have to disagree. I use this daily and find that it really does diminish the look of the wrinkle. I received it as a sample to another revlon product and since then, have been looking for the line filler. To me, it really does work!

May 01, 2015

This is a great new product from Revlon. I have few lines on my face and it does a really goog job at concealing them nicely. I would buy it again.

January 16, 2015

I didn't really notice a difference using this product. I wouldn't use it again in myself but I am sure some one will appreeciate this product an have younger looking skin.

November 25, 2014

It works but only for a few hours, then your foundation sinks into my fine lines under my eyes. I like the formula though, not oily and moisturizing.

May 20, 2014

This is a non-injectable wrinkle filler. I have been using it around my eyes and lips. It seems to make my eyes look a little more plumped. I also noticed that my face is smother. I do believe this product is worth the $19.99 that I get at a Shoppers Drug Mart. It almost works like primer, as I my foundation seems to glide on smoothly. Tads! It works great. The is white with a 22 ml bottle with a white heavy cream.