Revlon candid foundation Reviews
#117 in Foundation

October 17, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Love this foundation

This foundation is excellent. It’s a light to medium coverage but buildable without looking cakey. The finish is so natural looking it’s like my skin only better. I’d recommend to anyone who doesn’t want to wear heavy foundation. It isn’t the best value for money as it is quite a small tube but I’d still repeatedly buy it as I’m so impressed.

May 01, 2019

Amazing foundation!

I've found out that foundation a dupe for the CC Cream from IT Cosmetics, but cheaper and without the unpleasant smell I feel on the It Cosmetics's. The coverage is medium-high, it stays longer, the texture is soft and you can apply easily with your hands, sponge or brush. It is just spectacular!

March 21, 2019

Feels like nothing on skin

I love how this foundation covers up nicely but doesn't feel anything on the skin.
    It doesn't make my skin oiy or cakey throughout the day.
    It indeed makes me photoready :)

March 15, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Really good drugstore foundation

Really enjoying this newer drugstore foundation. The packaging is excellent and travel friendly. It has a natural finish that isn’t too matte on my dry skin, and a medium/buildable coverage.