Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Reviews
#8 in Lipstick

February 13, 2018

Love it!

It's one of my favourite lipsticks to use. There are so many amazing colours to choose from plus it's matte too. Also, it's not drying on the lips works like a balm which is great.

December 06, 2017

I would buy this product again.

I love this product and I don't think I can say anything bad about this product. I didn't think that the color would look nice nor stay on for long but I was happy with I seen. And I like it feels after I've been wearing it. I still have the product and I got it awhile ago. I have told people all about it.

It's a must!

I love these lipticks. They so easy to apply and I can choose from a large variety of colors. They are perfect to use on the go to add a bit of color to your lips. I always carry one in my bag or purse. They are also pigmented. I am looking foward to try other shades from this collection.

Drugstore Classic

These lipsticks are one of my favourite from the drugstore for sure! They are so effortless and easy to apply, and the colour pay off is amazing. They are pretty long lasting on me and I find them to be one of my most comfortable lipsticks!

October 28, 2017

Le crayon indispensable

Je l'ai dans un évantail de couleur! Il tient longtemps, hydrate les lèvres et les couleurs offertes sont magnifiques. Un produit qui vaut la peine d'être essayé.

October 27, 2017

good quality

it is somewhat drying on the lips but I don't find it as bad as your average matte liquid lipstick. they do transfer, but they are good quality and long lasting despite the transfer.

October 19, 2017

FAVOURITE MATTIFYING LIPSTICK

I've been using this lipstick for a few years now. The only downside of them, is that they're quite drying so i suggest mixing with a lip balm, or always mosturizing lips aftee use. I find that the brighter colours (i.e. the shade in bright purple) tends to wear poorly throughout the day, leaving a colour ring on the outside crevices of lips. All of this aside, the formula is creamy, the day wear is astonishing and price point is perfect.

October 17, 2017

Feels so soft

Absolutely love this little pencil. The colour goes on smooth and stays strong. The formula is a little drying but the stick is so handy that I don't mind doubling up on some with some balm.

September 20, 2017

Best drugstore bargain!

I love the Colorburst line of lipstick/balm. In the matte selection, I bough 205 Elusive, a dusty rose color, 225 Sultry, a plumish rose color, 240 Striking, a true bright red, 210 Unapologetic, a pink so bright that it could stop people in their tracks. My favorite one is the 240 striking, which could easily compare to the more expensive lipsticks sold at Sephora (like Nars).

August 18, 2017

Great value and long-lasting colour

I got this lip balm on sale for under ten dollars, and I can say that this balm will last you at least 1 year, if not more! It's amazing colour and it stays on for at least 6 hours. The only thing I would say is that this balm is very thick and you will notice that it is hard to colour within your lips at times. Otherwise, I would definitely buy it again!