Revlon Colorstay Full Cover Foundation Reviews
#76 in Foundation

March 15, 2019

Amazing full coverage foundation

This fondation is my favorite drug store brand foundation that is affordable but works great! It covers everything from pimples to redness and hyperpigenation and makes me feel confident in my skin!

February 20, 2019

The quickest face on the go

This new foundation from Revlon is supposed to replace my beloved Colorstay Whipped Foundation though they aren't that alike in my opinion. This foundation is extremely similar to Maybelline Dream Velvet though! They both smooth on easily with that diffused, weightless finish that leaves my skin feeling comfortable all day. Full Cover from Revlon has a built in primer and a Soft-Flex Complex™to stay on for up to 24 hours. I wore this foundation exclusively on a recent work trip in Montreal, and I loved how quick it was to apply. I never worried about my face looking too cakey or oily, and it stayed put so well. I really enjoy this foundation for my combo skin, especially in the summer when I need to control my shine even more.

February 17, 2019

Great drugstore alternative to expensive brand

I love this product! I use full coverage. Previous to this product i used the estee lauder double wear but found that it wasnt working well for me and didnt last all day. This revlon product is awesome. It is super heavy so I generally mix it with revlon insta filter so it's not as thick but for the price it is so worth it. The colors are spot on and blend well into your face. Would definately recommend.

October 19, 2018

Perfect drugstore foundation

I quite like this foundation! When applying with a brush, I find the coverage is actually medium coverage, but it's definitely buildable to full coverage without looking cakey (especially on my dry skin). The liquid doesn't feel too heavy on my face, unlike some other drugstore and high-end foundations. It's definitely lightweight. I would buy this again!

September 22, 2018
    Florida, United States

Recommended for light coverage

I would recommend this product to some people. I personally felt it was more of a light coverage foundation that you would have to use a lot to get that real full coverage. It blended and matched my color very well.

July 05, 2018

New holy grail product!!!

I am so happy with the new Revlon Colorstay Full Cover foundation! I have tried everything for my mature, oily skin and nothing seems to be perfect. Most products turn my face into an oil slick after a few hours.
    This foundation goes on very smoothly and doesn't dry immediately so you don't have to rush to blend. It is fluffy and creamy but dries and looks just perfect on my face. I use a primer underneath and a little bit of powder and it lasts 8 hours without the need for a touch up!!! Just amazing. Even without a primer it lasted for 5 hours without the need for blotting. My face never looks flat and it isn't a super full coverage as you can see some natural skin. I have a lot of redness, scarring and brown sun spots...it covers everything without the need for concealer! I love it and highly recommend.