Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 1497 in Nail Polish

March 07, 2017

This is my favorite nail polish to use I like how easy it peels off your skin when you get it on the sides of your nail beds. I also love the different bright colors they come in.

March 07, 2017

i feel like its an okay nail polish. i like the feel of the gel nail polish i just dont feel like it lasts that long on my nails. its day 3 and i already have a lot of chips on my nails. i got it for a good deal though so im not too dissapointed about that just not sure if i would repurchase more colors or not.

March 01, 2017

Réglons gel envy polish, je l'utilise régulièrement, cela me permet de garder mes ongles plus long. Il rend les ongles plus durs et ne s'écaille pas. Avec 2 couches dure presque 2semaines

January 19, 2017

This nail polish chipped SO quickly. I was really unimpressed. Such a waste of money. The colours are so pretty, I just wish they actually worked and stayed on.

January 19, 2017

I am not impressed with this nail polish. He is too liquid so it kind of flow on the edges of my nails when I am applying it and it dries super slowly.
    It's a meh for me.

December 29, 2016

I was looking for a long lasting nail polish and when this came out, I had to try it. This polish lasts a long time. The colour selection is great but the price point is a bit high. I usually buy when they go on sale. I would definitely recommend to those who want low maintenance nails and do not want to change polishes every couple of days.

September 29, 2016

I'm a fan!! I found the price a bit high so I wait for sales but overall I find this polish very easy to use and goes on smooth. Drys fairly fast and I enjoy the color selection!

September 23, 2016

This polish says long lasting but mine was chipping a day or two later each time I wore it with the base and top coat. Colors are nice but I don't like to repaint every other day.

September 08, 2016

I am surprised to read all the positive reviews for this product because my experience with it wasn't that great and I also spoke to others who felt the same way.
    I just didn't feel this to have any "gel-like" effect at all and it just seemed to be a regular polish. It would begin to chip and fade within 2-3 days and I would need to entirely remove it before the end of a full week.
    On a positive note, the entire line has great colour selection! There is a little bit of everything when it comes to the shades and colours - you'd definately be able to find something you like. Also, it does have great pigment and I never needed to do anymore than 2 coats and for some, one might have even been enough. So, you do not get any "streaking" or "brush lines". Speaking of the brush, it's a little too small for me but I do know quite a few people look for the smaller brushes.

September 08, 2016

Picked up Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy. Was very skeptical about the Diamond hard claim as I am very hard on my nails having two retail jobs. Went to work last night, after a 8 hour shift, no chips or snags. I highly recommend this product if you want the look of gels and the protection of shellac!!