4.1/5
Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Polish Reviews
#22 in Nail Polish

January 07, 2018

Gel envy

I have all the colours of this! I love it. The clear top coat dries so smoothly and fast. Better than a salon and it stays on for a longtime. Won't ruin nails . Beautiful colours.

January 07, 2018

Love this one!

I have been using this polish for about a year now and have found that it is a great polish for a very reasonable price. The color selection is pretty good and a good quality topcoat helps the polish to last longer.

October 24, 2017

Well Worth Buying!

This nail polish is really great! Come sin all sorts of colours, is priced right, and very easy to use - I first used it and it stayed on for over a week - will buy again!

May 23, 2017

I was able to find a bottle of this in the light pink shimmery shade, 030 beginner's luck, in a clearance bin at Rexall for just $0.97! Unfortunately the shade is not very pigmented and even with two coats, it just looks like I have a bit of shimmer on. I think this would be great on top of a darker colour. However, so far it is living up to its role as both colour and base, and hasn't chipped. I would like to try a darker colour.

March 07, 2017

This is my favorite nail polish to use I like how easy it peels off your skin when you get it on the sides of your nail beds. I also love the different bright colors they come in.

2.8/5

March 07, 2017

i feel like its an okay nail polish. i like the feel of the gel nail polish i just dont feel like it lasts that long on my nails. its day 3 and i already have a lot of chips on my nails. i got it for a good deal though so im not too dissapointed about that just not sure if i would repurchase more colors or not.

March 01, 2017

Réglons gel envy polish, je l'utilise régulièrement, cela me permet de garder mes ongles plus long. Il rend les ongles plus durs et ne s'écaille pas. Avec 2 couches dure presque 2semaines

February 20, 2017

I bought this product for the first time, not knowing what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised! The application was easy and precise. The colour lasted for weeks and even stood up to the tests of the elements during a week in the carribean! Give it a try!

1.8/5

January 19, 2017

This nail polish chipped SO quickly. I was really unimpressed. Such a waste of money. The colours are so pretty, I just wish they actually worked and stayed on.

2.7/5

January 19, 2017

I am not impressed with this nail polish. He is too liquid so it kind of flow on the edges of my nails when I am applying it and it dries super slowly.
    It's a meh for me.