Revlon ColorStay Makeup with Softflex Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 700 in Foundation

Specially formulated for combination or oily skin, this oil-free formula helps control shine all day and gives you flawless looking skin.Makeup looks fresh and feels great for up to 16 hours thanks to the lightweight, comfortable feel from the Patented SoftFlex Formula.Medium to full coverage in 10 luxurious shades, with SPF 6 protection*.*Toast does not contain SPF.Allure 2007 Best of Beauty Hall of Fame Award Winner.

May 11, 2017

I have been using Revlon ColorStay for about four years now. I can hands down say it is the BEST foundation for those who like full coverage long lasting foundation for oily skin. I have oily skin & this foundation keeps it at bay for hours on end with one blot through out the day. It doesn't haven't a bad scent & is easy to apply with a beauty blender or foundation brush. This will be my go-to for a very long time unless they change the formulation! I have tried multiple foundations that have said 24hr long lasting etc. but nothing can compare! It photographs beautifully as well. ( I have attached a close up unedited photo of my makeup!) I will say when you are done for the day or evening you do need an oil based makeup remover to fully remove the foundation.. It is full coverage and does its job well!! If you need a full coverage, no budge foundation this one if for you. It makes your skin look flawless. What more could you ask for! :)

May 03, 2017

Love this product, goes on really nice and covers well! I would recommend this to my friends !! the price is a little high but you get what you pay for !!!

March 16, 2017

Revlon ColorStay Makeup with Softflex is a great all day foundation. It is full coverage and its tough enough to go all the way into the late hours without flaking or looking caked on.

December 14, 2016

Revelon Colorstay make-up is one of my favorite make-ups! It has great coverage and feels completely lightweight. The line has a great variety of colors to choose from so you're guaranteed to find your color. Also, it is very affordable. Only about $10 at your local drugstore! It's a steal!

September 28, 2016

I started using this foundation many years ago. I love the way it covers and lasts all day. I do alternate this with another brand because of price, but when it's on sale i most definitely buy this brand. The quality of this foundation is obvious, it has a nice silky feel which is not too thick. It also has a variety of shades, so it's easy to find your match.

July 29, 2016

I don't usually go for foundation that are $15 and up but i'm glad i got this one. It does have good build-able coverage, it doesn't have a smell, and it does last. I did notice however, that it does take a bit longer to dry than most of my other foundations, but once it dries down it's a nice semi -matte finish on my skin. With powder it does add more coverage that I prefer. The first day I wore this it did stick to a lot of my dry patches around my nose, but since then It's been better with staying even though it does break a little bit. For me being a fair skinned person, the colour match on this (IVORY) it is one fo the best drugstore matches for my skin tone I have ever found.

May 31, 2016

I have oily skin and most foundation just rubs off, this is the best I have ever used! (The oily/combination formula) its stays on all day and doesnt transfer to clothing which I love.

April 01, 2016

I bought this not long ago, switched from Maybelline Fit Me. I was a little turned off because of the price but I really love this foundation! I find that it works really well and covers my skin so nicely. It looks wonderful! Will definitely be purchasing again.

March 07, 2016

I really love this product. I use it when I looking for a medium to full coverage. The color choice is good and I found the right shade for my skin ( very fair skin). I really appreciate that this foundation doesn't have a orange tone which isn't natural. This is a really good foundation and it worth the price.

March 02, 2016

Super pricey compared to averages, nice and thick and easy to use. Been using it for several years. The oily combo skin version doesn't match skin tones as well. I have been experimenting with cheaper priced makeups lately though because this is now in the $20 range and just too much for me to justify.

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt