Revlon Crazy Shine Nail Buffer Reviews
Ranked #125 in Nail Polish

Revlon's Crazy Shine Nail Buffer creates a top coat shine in seconds that lasts 3 days - up to *400% shinier than bare nails. Use the green side to smooth and even out nail surface, then flip over and use the white side to polish nail to an outrageous shine.  For polished nails, use the white side to revive nail polish luster.
*claim quoted on product packaging

June 09, 2017

I recently got this nail file and I absolutely love it. Its very easy to use and very mild on your nails. The shape make it easy to hold and use. It comes with two sides, one for buffer and the other side to make your nail smooth before applying any nail polish.

December 20, 2016

This works great if you want your nails to shine while also giving them a break from nail polish. It also works great just as something to use before putting your polish on, as it smooths your nails right out so the polish goes on super smooth and even. Lasts a decent amount of time as well.

March 18, 2016

Definitely adds shine to your nails! If I don't have any nail polish on, or I'm giving my nails a break from all the colour, I'll use this and I find they look clean and pretty. No nail polish needed! I first bought this about two years ago when I had an infection on one of my nails and couldn't wear nail polish for a while, so I bought this hoping to make my hands more presentable since I felt naked. And I was very happy with the end result.

March 14, 2016

I had received a tiny one with a nail file that I had purchased. It worked so well I couldn't believe it! Crazy shine is right. And you don't need to go over your nail a bunch of times for it to work, it's very effective and makes your nails look amazing in no time

January 15, 2016

This product is great and easy to use for shiny nail. Love it.

January 08, 2016

I got this as a sample in the mail but I know they sell the bigger version at drugstores. I really like the way it makes my nails look shiny. I brought it along with me on a trip and it was a great way to look polished when you can't give yourself a lengthy manicure. I used it frequently and it is still holding up. I would consider purchasing the bigger size when the sample is no longer useable.

3.2/5

September 05, 2015

I think this came in a shoppers GWP and it's a decent little buffer, but it's very small. No idea if they still sell them and honestly I only use it on the rare occasion I come across it in the drawer, but i do find because it is so small it comes off my nail and catches on the edge a lot.

August 02, 2015

I got this free somewhere. Can't remember where but it works very well. I definitely used it until it was to degraded

June 11, 2015

One of my favourite nail products from Revlon. Works better than the stick form buffers. Reasonably priced compared to a few other brands. Easy to use and carry inside a small purse or makeup bag.

April 20, 2015

A wonderful nail buffer that is ergonomic to fit in your hands easily. I like the fact that it buffs out the ridges in my nails while leaving them so shiny. Great product.