Revlon Dramatic Definition Mascara Reviews
#342 in Mascara

Good - 0

June 02, 2017

Recently bought this mascara to try. I like my lashes to be individually separated so I chose this one from the new Revlon line up; plus I love purple. Applied perfectly right away. No clumping and separated the lashes nicely. The first coat was nice but I wanted more definition and volume so I applied a second coat. The second coat went on easily over the first and kept the lashes separated and darkened them up. Minimal flaking noted throughout the day, I have had way worse. Just small little black specks that are barely noticeable unless you are truly looking for it. Lashes weren't hard but flexible when completely dry, even with two coats. Washes off easily as well. The brush is a plastic cone shape with different lengths of bristles. Was easy to apply to all lashes and was not overly coated with product at first use like many others. I got comments on my lashes the very first time I wore this mascara. For a drugstore mascara, I am a fan.

1.7/5

November 19, 2016

This product nearly turned me completely off even trying any makeup. I love Revlon but after this I'm having the worst time getting over it. I have only been wearing makeup a few months. I shouldn't not have tried a fancy mascara as a first. Too late I did. Well to my great surprise makeup companies don't tell the truth. they lie. Doesn't clump I beg to differ. As silly as this might seem I'm truly shocked. Maybe after saving this I can let it go. I hope so. I'm trying not to believe every word I read. Using this mascara aka THE DEVIL I looked like a clown. I do know its not the makeup since after my horrible 2 tries. I went to throw out this offensive product that broke my heart. My friend took it from my hand. I know you don't share makeup. She did rinse it I know still not good. She applied to her lashes looked good yes. but still some clumping. Don't know how any company can get away with that.
    Why I bought to begin with. I love purple. :)

August 22, 2016

This is one of my many mascaras that I use and I think it is lovely.The brush to apply is a little different than others and I find it works much better for me. I have the blackest black colour and it is a keeper for me.