Revlon gold series lash curler Reviews

2.3/5
Ranked #22 out of 38 in Eyelash Curler

May 16, 2017

This product works well, especially since some of my lashes are straighter than the others, it is useful to have. It is a reasonable price and it's effective.

1.0/5

April 30, 2017

This is the worst eyelash curler I have ever used. The shape is all wrong. As opposed to being a round shape, the curler is at a rounded angled shape, which does not fit any human eye. It is useable, if you curl the inner half of your eye and outer half separately, but it essentially defeats the purpose of the shape. I have also had this eyelash curler cut some of my lashes, as the top and bottom metal parts touch during the crimping process. While its nice that the curler has grips on the handles and this makes it comfy to hold, it doesn't save this curler from being any less terrible.

1.7/5

May 27, 2016

Basically sucks, I don't know if I can return it but I will definitely try. Thought it would work and give a different curl because of the shape but when I use it my eyelashes look messed up and the sponge touches my waterline, the way it closes is messed up, so basically crap. Not worth it.