revlon kiss balm Reviews

July 05, 2019

I have all the shades!

This lip balm has a great pigmentation that lasts for few hours in my lips and it's leaves my lips hydrated
    The price is very good
    The packing is cute, very easy to apply and perfect for carrying in my daily nécessaire.

May 16, 2019

LOVE

I got to try one of these for free from Chick Advisor one time and I got a two pack so I gave one away and kept the pink one. I love how moisturized it made my lips feel without it looking like a gross sticky lip gloss.
    This stuff left my lips feeling soft and left the slightest pink color on my lips. Cute and worth it!

2.3/5

June 19, 2018

Doesn't last

The colour payoff is quite sheer, which is to be expected with a tinted lip balm. I personally thought it was a tacky colour but I'm sure there are others in the line that are better. The spf is a nice bonus with the lip balm, I'm just disappointed in the staying power of it. It barely lasts 10 minutes on my lips.

February 12, 2018

Good product

I got the Tropical Coconut Revlon kiss balm and I loved the scent of coconut. The application is easy and makes my lips feel moisturized. It also leaves a light sheen on your lips. The added SPF 20 is a bonus and protects your lips from the sun. This is a good product to have in your purse when you have dry lips.

2.7/5

February 08, 2018

not as good as I thought

I was really hoping and excited about my purchase, but after using it for more than a week realized, I had just over paid for a product that didn`t stand up to it`s promises. any old lip chap wouldn`t worked the same

February 08, 2018

Very moisturizing and smells great

I love the Revlon Kiss Balm. It has lasting hydration and is made with natural fruit oils. It is very moisturizing and smells great. I have the Sweet Cherry flavour and I like the way it gives my lips a nice red shine. I could wear it all day. Unlike other brands, the way it is packaged assures me that it has not been opened or used.

February 05, 2018

The scent is intoxicating

I picked up the coconut Revlon kiss balm and the scent/flavour is just amazing. It smells like a tropical paradise and every time I apply it, I dream of oceans and beach side bars. It makes my lips super soft and of course, smell amazing. Very kissable I would say!

December 05, 2017

I'm in love!

I have Coconut, Strawberry, Apple and Sugar. I love them. The sugar is a scrub to exfoliate and the crystals melt and leave your lips soft and sweet. They all taste great, smell great, and moisturize for a long time. It's now my go-to lip balm since some have a very light colour so perfect when I go out.

November 16, 2017

Something new

I purchased Revlon kiss balm from walmart i believe raspberry scent and it was worth I believe i got it for about 3 bucks which definitely isn't bad it comes in a tube like lipstick which is what I assumed it was and it may be not sure but it seems like a colored chap stick its a dark pink mixed with purple I assumed it would be like that once I applied it but it wasnt I could barely see it but it wasnt bad it smelled good and they haven't other scents or colors. On the bright side it keeps lips moist and has spf ill be purchasing other scents you should too

September 27, 2017

Great Product

i am not a lipstick wearer but was looking for something to give a bit of colour. This balm was the answer. It gives bit is shimmer without being overpowering. The hint of colour makes it perfect for everyday life.