Revlon Matte Balm lip crayons Reviews
Ranked #246 in Lip Balm

Good - 0

January 06, 2017

I have a few of these and I love them! The only issue I had is with a dark purple one I have. If I don't exfoliate my lips very well prior to using it, and if I dont then rub it in with my fingers, it goes on darker in some spots and lighter in others, looking kind of gross. The pink one I have though, goes on smooth and even.

September 19, 2016

These Revlon lip balm crayons in a matte finish are so amazing,they glide on smoothly,have great scent,and they are all very opaque! I have never experienced a lip crayon in this great of a formulation before and wow I am in love and they have some amazing lasting power as these have all at separate times of course been worn throughout my long busy days and each have held up well until evening time and after eating dinner they were finally history. But through my lunch break I looked in mirror after eating,thinking I better reapply my balm but nope to my surprise it was still on my lips and I can totally appreciate a product with that staying power and convenience of the tube is another benefit,just pop it into your purse and off you go.