Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Reviews
#12 in Lipstick

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick has 72 fabulous, fashionable shades, and offers the widest range of colors, so you are sure to find one that looks gorgeous on you! Packed with mega-moisturizers and vitamins C and E for soft, smooth, sexy lips. Your lips stay conditioned for lasting smoothness while the color stays rich and true. Visit revlon.ca for more information.

January 16, 2020

Great lipsticks

Revlon lipsticks have a beautiful range of colours and they apply nicely. Definitely not long lasting but for the price can't complain. No scent either which is nice. One of my go to lipsticks, even over higher end ones .

December 18, 2019

Yay

This is by far the best Red lipsticks i have ever tried. It stays on my lips for straight 8hours without creasing but it can stay alongwith a lipgloss on top. I would recommend this shade!!

September 18, 2019

nice

Decent colour, I got this in sky line pink. Nice sort of metalic shine to it. I like this as it is super moisturizing. A lot of lipsticks tend to just dry out my lips and leave a bad taste. this one did not leave a taste in my mouth at all. It is a decent price and can be found in many stores. Great and budget friendly.

September 12, 2019

Great

Amazing quality for the drugstore price! And the shade range is great too. If you want to try out new color and are not sure that it’ll fit you - go with Revlon lipsticks. The old-school, but still amazing and comfortable formula works fabulously.

August 21, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Love it

I got this when I went on holiday and it's so nice last a long time and the colour is beautiful I would recommend anyone to buy this as its such a stunning lipstick in general

July 05, 2019

Amazing

Heyy guys I'm here to share another review for Revlon super lustrous lipstick! This was a very nice lipstick the look of it the colour was great it suit my lips really nice and this lip colour is so nice I can wear this on a daily basis with my simple makeup look I do everyday... so that great ... the effect stays for a good amount of time good hours, the price is I would say average no so expensive and not so cheap in between line .... so if you are not the high brand stores like sephora or m.a.c etc then yes this is great ... I bought this for 11.99 so not bad ...

April 23, 2019

Amazing

I got this lipstick as a gift from my husband and I loved it. Love all the beautiful shades its available in, as well as the creamy texture. I love it.

March 29, 2019

Best lipstick

I have been using Revlon lipsticks for years.Great colours for everyone.Every season they put out a new selection of colours.Quality product ,at a good price.

March 20, 2019

Love this lipstick

I like these lipsticks for their texture and how they leave your lips moisturized the only thing I wish is you didn't need to reapply as much but I love the colors If Ever I want to get a more matte more stable look out dust over with a little bit of translucent powder because this formula is a bit more oily if you will.

February 25, 2019

perfect for everyday use

revlon has a very nice variety of lipstick shades and i really like the texture of them they usually don't dry out like other lipsticks do and stay for longer with a nice texture. they are not waterproof but still gives a longer stay on time. im happy with my purchase. good for the price