Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Reviews
#11 in Lipstick

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick has 72 fabulous, fashionable shades, and offers the widest range of colors, so you are sure to find one that looks gorgeous on you! Packed with mega-moisturizers and vitamins C and E for soft, smooth, sexy lips. Your lips stay conditioned for lasting smoothness while the color stays rich and true. Visit revlon.ca for more information.

August 12, 2021
    United States

Love love love

Revlon be killing it in the game! I love love love their lipstick lines. They're super duper affordable as well. I got them on Amazon for around $3-$5 each. I need to get more colors. They're somewhat opaque, they apply smoothly, & creamy. Liner: NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner in "club hopper" & NYX Retractable Lip Liner in "black lips".

May 22, 2021

One of my favourites

I love Revlon lipsticks. And I think their formulation is even improving. They stay on all day and do not dry out your lips. I love the matte shades. Revlon lipsticks are classic for a reason.

May 06, 2021

Great lipstick!!

I always use matte lipsticks. Revlon's matte lipsticks totally satisfy my needs in every way. It's not dry, does not have the wax smell. Some brands have the wax smell and I personally hate that. Great colors. I have 051, 052, 006.

April 14, 2021

Shine on always

Its well priced and worth it. It has great texture and lasts longer. I have ton of shades from them. It has same or improved quality over years. It has shine that doesn't fad.

December 04, 2020
    United Kingdom

Effortless colour

I’m more of a gloss girl, but when I do wear lipstick, Revlon’s super Lustrous has some superior colour pay off . Fire & Ice is a flame red that’s not too sharp or bold, it’s a red for when you don’t want to go too dramatic

May 22, 2020
    Sutton, United Kingdom

Amazing lipstick and value for money

I love this lipstick. I have been using it for years. It is a great price and comes in lots of lovely colours. You just can’t go wrong. I would highly recommend.

March 31, 2020

Soft

Revlon lipstick texture is somewhat glossy. I guess smoothly on lips and prevent dryness and tightening of lips. I bought it regularly and my personal favorite color is kids me vital, Burberry and hot red. I love the lost laying and smooth texture and really recommends it.

January 16, 2020

Great lipsticks

Revlon lipsticks have a beautiful range of colours and they apply nicely. Definitely not long lasting but for the price can't complain. No scent either which is nice. One of my go to lipsticks, even over higher end ones .

December 18, 2019

Yay

This is by far the best Red lipsticks i have ever tried. It stays on my lips for straight 8hours without creasing but it can stay alongwith a lipgloss on top. I would recommend this shade!!

September 17, 2019

nice

Decent colour, I got this in sky line pink. Nice sort of metalic shine to it. I like this as it is super moisturizing. A lot of lipsticks tend to just dry out my lips and leave a bad taste. this one did not leave a taste in my mouth at all. It is a decent price and can be found in many stores. Great and budget friendly.