Revlon Uniq one all in one hair treatment Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 2554 in Hair Care

June 24, 2017

Decent leave in Conditioner

I received a few of the deluxe sample sizes in TopBox's limited edition kit I bought in April, I have been using weekly and am almost done the 2nd bottle.

This is a decent product, I wouldn't say its the holy grail or that it works miracles, but I did notice a few positive resets. I noticed that my hair untangles as soon as I apply it, it also adds a bit of shine and softness when used daily and the best thing was that my hair was less prone to breakage, it just felt stronger. I didn't notice less or fewer spit ends.

Its fairly cheap in cost being around $10-$13 per bottle and for that price I think the product is worth it, if it was more expense, say $20 per bottle than I would say no, but since its not, then give it a try, maybe you will have the miracle working results that it claims and that others have experienced.

April 07, 2017

Love this product! I am a fairly low maintenance girl, anything that is quick and simple. This hair treatment is perfect! Spray it on when I get out of the shower and my hair is still damp, brush and style and done! Leaves hair silky smooth, knot free and smells so good. Quickly became a household staple for me :)

March 20, 2017

This is the only hair product that has ever amazed me. I recieved it as a gift. First, the smell of the product is AMAZING! Second, I used it on wet hair after a shower and it helped me comb through my usually tangled hair. It worked instantly to soften and detangle my hair. Lastly, I go to bed with damp hair and when I wake up my hair is ready to go! My hair is defrizzed, soft, tame and natural in the morning. I used to have so many issues to doing my hair but this made it easy to spray and go.

February 16, 2017

J'adore ce produit! Il vaux amplement son prix ainsi que tout les bienfaits qu'ils inscrivent sur l'emballage. Je recommande ce produit a toute celle qui utilisent des produits chauffant ou qui ont les cheveux difficile a demeler et a entretenir.

January 20, 2017

My favorite hair product. I discovered this when I was having my hair done at the Florio salon. This makes my hair super soft and controls static without weighing my hair down or making it greasy. I love the coconut variant. I always get compliments on the scent of my hair whenever I use this.

October 02, 2016

Ohhh my hairdresser recommended and I use this everyday! After I shower, I squirt a few spritzes in my hand, rub them together and rub my hands through my hair. Make sure to use more on your hair ends. This is a leave in conditioner. It smells amazing and keeps the grizzlies under control. It prevents heat damage and leaves hair soft and silky. It also protects against sun damage. Don't know how I ever lived without this. Great product!!!

September 14, 2016

I blow dry and flat iron my hair all the time. My ends would always be fried, damaged, and dry. My hair dresser is the one who introduced this product to me, and every since I always make sure my house it fully stocked. It has helped bring my hair back to life on more than one occasion. I usually apply this product to my hair right after I've washed it, and comb it through. Once my hair dries, I can feel the instant repairs. No more damage. It's help to reduce split ends, makes my hair super soft and super, and I love the smell of this product. Every time I use it, I feel like I just got my hair styled at the salon. It's an amazing product that I can't live without. It's also helpful to use when I go on vacation. It's a decent size bottle, and light in weight.

June 27, 2016

This leave in conditioner works quite well. It is just a thin like spray. Doesn't leave a heavy build up. Also seemed to tame my frizzier quite well. Overall good product.