Revlon Uniq one all in one hair treatment Reviews
#258 in Hair Care

March 26, 2020
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Verry Good

I started using this product a short time ago, but I have loved its result in hair care, although I find it a little expensive, it is worth the purchase of the product, due to the benefits it offers.

January 22, 2020

Little bottle of heaven for my hair!

I discovered this beauty after a visit to my hairdresser and oh my did it ever change my hair life! I have fairly thin yet oily hair but two squirts is this in my hair leaves it feeling soft and weightless. And the bonus is the lovely scent. Will recommend this products to many others :)

November 27, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great for after shampooing

Recently discovered this little beauty, I always use after shampooing my hair and can use without the need for conditioner, my hair is fairly long and after spraying and leaving for a few minutes my hair brushes through with no problems. It has the added benefit of the heat protection and the smell is gorgeous.

November 09, 2019

Perfect product!

I really like revlon uniq one. My hair gets soft. The thermal protection is good, my hair gets loose. The smell is good.
    I always have one in my bathroom.

February 09, 2019

Great product

I recently discovered this product as it was given to me by my mother in law and it is quite incredible. It is effective and works like a charm. The pricing is reasonable and I’d be sure to pick up one for my mom and sister to try too. Recommend it!

February 09, 2019

Surprisingly good

I don't have the best experiences with hair products, the actually good ones are always the most expensive. This is a great product for the price, you can actually notice the improvement.

November 01, 2018

Love this Product!

My hairdresser recommended this treatment for my hair. I use it religiously on wet hair before blow drying. It leaves my hair shiny and soft without the frizz!

February 21, 2018

Love love love love love it!!!

I heard about it at a salon. Ladies told me it works really good and customers keep coming back for it. So I decided to try it. Oh my gosh is it amazing!!! If I don’t use it, I really notice a difference. My hair is so soft and friz and static free when I use it. It’s so much easier to brush my hair as well. I love the coconut scented one. I plan to continue to buy it from amazon since it’s much cheaper there than it is through a salon!

October 20, 2017

Revlon Uniq one all in one hair treatment

This is great stuff. detangles my hair while leaving it conditioned and smelling great. I have generally greasy hair no matter what I do and its long so it tangles fast. This stuff worked like a charm and didn't leave my hair looking greasy like most others do.

September 04, 2017

Best thing ever

My girls and I have been using this product for a few years. We all have different hair types and it works well on fine hair, normal hair and extremely curly thick hair. We prefer the coconut one because it makes us feel like we are Ann island with the tropical smell. You spray it in after you get out the shower and brush it through. No need to rinse out. Your hair will feel so soft and manageable.