Revo Lip Balm

Revo Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #405 out of 886 in Lip Balm

August 16, 2016

Love the scent of the blue one!! Use it all the time.
    Smells good, effective great price....you can't go wrong with Revo lip balm.
    I recommend it to people all the time!

April 01, 2016

I actually like this product more than the eos brand lip balm. While the eos balm tends to dry out my lips, this product keeps them moisturized for quite some time and leaves my lips soft and smooth. I own the watermelon flavour/scent and love how fresh it smells. Plus, the size of this container is much smaller than the eos sphere, so it's not as awkward to carry around in my pocket.

June 16, 2015

This product can be found at the dollar store for 3 dollars for a pack of three mini eos shapped lip balms. It has favors, watermelon, strawberry and cherry which i really enjoy because they are fresh nice enjoyable flavours. I enjoy that they last 1-2 weeks each based on my excessive lip balm use, due to the fact that my lips burn when not mosturized ever 5-10 minutes. So i apply alot, i will be buying more of this when im not broke XD...

Mica1416 added a new review for