Revolution Conceal and Define Full Coverage Foundation Reviews
#31 in Foundation

December 08, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

My favourite drugstore foundation

I love this foundation for many reasons, one being that the application is so easy. You can apply as much or as little as you need, as it is a stick. This means no wasted product! It also matches my skin tone perfectly, which is hard to find in a foundation, due to me tanning very easily.

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Omg I love this!!!

So I am usually a sucker for using the same foundation and refusing to change, however I also find it hard to find a good full coverage foundation.... But I thought "il give this one a go" so I purchased revolution conceal and define full coverage foundation for little over £10 and I was very surprised its my favourite over all products. Its worth the money and its lasted me two months and I wear foundation every day.

November 20, 2019
    United Kingdom

I always buy this product

This product is brilliant the price is affordable! The coverage is amazing I only need to use a little under my eyes chin and eyebrows! The coverage is flawless blends very well!! I would recommend this to many friends and family!

November 12, 2019
    Hillingdon, United Kingdom

Covers everything

I love the fast base foundation but sometimes it is too heavy on my face since it’s a stick formula. This foundation is a fantastic way to have the same level of coverage but it feels so light on my face! As if I am not wearing any makeup at all! The revolution foundation and concealer ranges are the only ones that I have found my true shade in as I am a light to medium olive skin tone.

October 25, 2019
    Derby, United Kingdom

A good, cheap, foundation

So by all means, this is not the best foundation out there - there is definitely options that are better coverage and better texture. However, none of those are anywhere near the same price! This foundation is so cheap, it's perfect for someone who's looking to just start their make up collection.

October 24, 2019
    Thurrock, United Kingdom

Revolution foundation review

I love this foundation it’s definitely the best I’ve used it’s good coverage and it last for so long I would definitely recommend this revolution foundation

October 10, 2019
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Perfect for me

Everything from price to the applicator on this foundation is amazing. You really can't go wrong with this because it's long lasting, doesn't make my face feel heavy or greasy and has a lot of shades available. Definitely worth a try!

October 09, 2019
    Cheshire East, United Kingdom

Buy it now!

This foundation is definitely worth every penny. I tried it with not much hope but was so surprised. It is so full coverage that I rarely wear any blemish covering concealer with it, only a highlighting one. The only reason this foundation didn't get full marks across the board is that it can become a little weird on the oily parts of your face. Sits so smoothly on your skin and with primers and setting spray you can definitely wear it all day.

October 08, 2019
    Moray, United Kingdom

LOVE

I absolutely adore this foundation. It has amazing coverage. Quite a pleasant smell. Super easy to use applicator and blends like a dream. Best part it it's less than £10!

October 08, 2019
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Flawless

My fave fave fave foundation nothing can compare to how this makes my skin look, it’s glossy and long lasting I wouldn’t have anything to improve even the applicator is good, lots of people love a pump but the doe foot applicator is perfect as I would usually use a flat foundation brush to spread out my foundation then use a beauty blender to blend it in, it’s blends effortlessly into the skin it is everything I would ask for in a foundation