Revolution Conceal and Define Full Coverage Foundation Reviews
#27 in Foundation

February 21, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Great full coverage

I like this foundation formula. The shade I chose wasn’t the best match for me but the formula is great and so good for oily skin. It’s easy to apply applicator makes it applying this really quick. Its affordable and great quality

Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

Very good will use again

Very good will use again full coverage feels good on the skin doesn’t dry the skin out but also not to oily will tell all my friends and family about this company and will try other products by this company in the future

United Kingdom

Amazing foundation for the price!

This is my all-time favourite foundation! It is so easy to apply with the large doe foot applicator. It has great coverage as I normally only use 1 layer and then go straight to setting it with loose powder. The range of shades is really good with F1 being a great match for me. The longevity is great. I applied it at 11 am, had a photoshoot, walked and climbed up a hill a lot, then did exercise routines at home, and now checking it at 9 pm its only come off from the end of my nose and chin (after many outfit changes im not surprised)

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

The name says it all

Ive used so many brands, cheap brands and expensive brands. This one is a mid range and its perfect. Great coverage, doesnt go oily and lasts all day.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Good coverage

Good coverage and didnt feel too heavy on my skin. Did have to blend a bit more than normal though. The glass bottle isn't ideas as I cant get to the last bits In the bottle. But overall the product is good

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Look no more further..

Finally I found a foundation tone that matches mine 99%, that leaves skin moisturized, covered fully and that looks natural.
    I love Revolution brand, it's worth to try, doesn't cost you a fortune and you always look fabulous!

December 08, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

My favourite drugstore foundation

I love this foundation for many reasons, one being that the application is so easy. You can apply as much or as little as you need, as it is a stick. This means no wasted product! It also matches my skin tone perfectly, which is hard to find in a foundation, due to me tanning very easily.

November 26, 2019

Omg I love this!!!

So I am usually a sucker for using the same foundation and refusing to change, however I also find it hard to find a good full coverage foundation.... But I thought "il give this one a go" so I purchased revolution conceal and define full coverage foundation for little over £10 and I was very surprised its my favourite over all products. Its worth the money and its lasted me two months and I wear foundation every day.

November 20, 2019
    United Kingdom

I always buy this product

This product is brilliant the price is affordable! The coverage is amazing I only need to use a little under my eyes chin and eyebrows! The coverage is flawless blends very well!! I would recommend this to many friends and family!

November 12, 2019
    Hillingdon, United Kingdom

Covers everything

I love the fast base foundation but sometimes it is too heavy on my face since it’s a stick formula. This foundation is a fantastic way to have the same level of coverage but it feels so light on my face! As if I am not wearing any makeup at all! The revolution foundation and concealer ranges are the only ones that I have found my true shade in as I am a light to medium olive skin tone.