Rimmel London Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush Reviews
#339 in Blush

December 08, 2017

Love it!

I love this blush - it's very affordable and currently comes in a variety of colours with a small blush brush included. I actually use the "coral" one for light contouring and then use "live pink" to add some colour to my cheeks. This blush blends easily and it stays on for the whole day. When applying it, use it gently at first as it is very pigmented and you can easily make yourself look like a clown. I also recommend setting it with setting spray so it doesn't rub off.

August 29, 2017

Lovely blush!

I love this product and it's so cheap which is a bonus! It's quite a bright pink but it doesn't go on so dark immediately that you end up looking like a clown. It can be built up to the colour you want and adds a nice pinky look to your cheeks. I find it's quite versatile!
    ///
    J'adore ce produit et c'est tellement bon marché qui est un bonus! C'est plutôt rose clair, mais il ne s'arrête pas tellement sombre que vous finissez par être un clown. Il peut être construit selon la couleur que vous voulez et ajoute un beau look rose à vos joues. Je trouve que c'est assez polyvalent!

April 16, 2017

I've had this blush for about a year and still haven't hit pan. This blush lasts all day and looks great; no chunks of glitter, smooth powder formula, and fairly pigmented. I would recommend this to anyone who loves blush!

June 01, 2016

I love this blush it lasts all day and it gives my cheeks that perfect glow without looking like I have too much on. It is always on sale at different stores and it is a reasonably priced blush.

October 31, 2015

Works well. Last all day. Doesn't smudge. Looks natural.

March 05, 2015

This has been my go-to every day blush since I bought it forever ago. I have the colour 115 Mauve Cool.
    It's the softest wash of colour which works in the winter and in the summer if applied more generously. It has a slight hint of shimmer in it and it doesn't streak or cake on the face.
    Towards the end of the day it just blends in with my foundation and looks natural.

I believe it's been discontinued, but if the formulations of the iteration of this line are just as good, definitely give it a shot!

April 15, 2014

Absolutely love this blush! I bought it in the shade "pink sorbet"- perfect everyday natural peachy pink color. Easy to blend, excellent color payoff, great price! It was under 5$ at Walmart when i bought it.

2.8/5

November 07, 2013

I have purchased the colour 140 Tickle me Pink

I really like this blush because it is light, and very natural looking, as if its a flush of the cheeks.

The product is easily buildable, so you can have a very light hand and have the natural look, or you can go wild and build it up!