Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder Reviews
#3 in Powder

A smooth textured and even coverage powder with a natural ingredient that helps to absorb excess oil and regulate sheen. Leaving your skin with a smooth, shine-free complexion. You won't go out without it! 3 shades available.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

November 08, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Best Matte powder I’ve tried

I love this powder. It goes on natural over any foundation and sets perfect. It has some coverage which helps with my uneven skin tone and really does look matte and Keeps oil away. And the price point is awesome!

September 18, 2018

Great value

This powder is SO affordable and is really mattifying. I use this over my foundation and never get oily. It does not cake up and gives a natural finish not fake.

August 19, 2018
    Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania

Works wonders

This is my favorite drugstore powder. It's translucent so it works for my pale skin. Works really good on my combination/ sensitive skin. Lasts for a really good amount of time

July 18, 2018
    Kentucky, United States

Stay Matte, All Day Long

This powder will keep you matte all day long! It delivers on its claims. It is affordable and does not have flashback. It is easy to apply with a fluffy brush since the lid comes off, exposing a large, full pan of powder for application. The drawback to the lid is it is a cheap plastic material that easily cracks and breaks, leaving you without a cover for your powder. Despite this one flaw, the powder is amazing and will keep you matte for an entire day. I would not recommend this to someone with dry skin.

June 29, 2018

Great product by Rimmel London

Have used this product for awhile as you can see by picture some gone in this one is great evens out skin a little after you have everything else on also gets rid of shine you don't want.

June 29, 2018

Best pressed powder for such a small price!

I cannot express in words how much this powder is incredible! I love it! It is easy to apply and it blends beautifully onto the skin or foundation. Most of all, it truly keeps me matte all day!!! The oily shine is hidden without looking cakey! The price is absolutely amazing and so is the quality! Simply the best!! Definitely recommend!

June 23, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great value!

I don't love wearing foundation, but this product is fairly lightweight and I didn't need very much at all for full coverage. Its very cheap at drug stores, would definitely buy it again

May 22, 2018

Love this!

I got the shade translucent and it is a great match for my fair medium skin. I have tried many, many face powders, and I have to say that this is one of my absolute faves!! I have combo skin that tends to get super oily at times in my t-zone. This powder keeps me shine free ALL DAY, no touch ups required!!!! I prefer to apply using a puff over a brush. I prefer this powder over many of my high end powders. I won’t be without this product. Wish it had a puff and a mirror.

April 11, 2018

Love it!

I love this product!! it looks and feels amazing and is so easy to apply. It lasts all day and truly stays matte. A little bit goes a long way and you can pick it up for a great price at stores like Wal mart.

April 03, 2018

Hit

Amazing for setting under eyes, and high lighting- also great for mattefying my oily zones! Wish the packaging was better, dropped my lid once and it’s smashed. (Also tend to lose lids that don’t attach to my products)