Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder Reviews
#3 in Powder

A smooth textured and even coverage powder with a natural ingredient that helps to absorb excess oil and regulate sheen. Leaving your skin with a smooth, shine-free complexion. You won't go out without it! 3 shades available.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 23, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great value!

I don't love wearing foundation, but this product is fairly lightweight and I didn't need very much at all for full coverage. Its very cheap at drug stores, would definitely buy it again

May 22, 2018

Love this!

I got the shade translucent and it is a great match for my fair medium skin. I have tried many, many face powders, and I have to say that this is one of my absolute faves!! I have combo skin that tends to get super oily at times in my t-zone. This powder keeps me shine free ALL DAY, no touch ups required!!!! I prefer to apply using a puff over a brush. I prefer this powder over many of my high end powders. I won’t be without this product. Wish it had a puff and a mirror.

April 11, 2018

Love it!

I love this product!! it looks and feels amazing and is so easy to apply. It lasts all day and truly stays matte. A little bit goes a long way and you can pick it up for a great price at stores like Wal mart.

April 03, 2018

Hit

Amazing for setting under eyes, and high lighting- also great for mattefying my oily zones! Wish the packaging was better, dropped my lid once and it’s smashed. (Also tend to lose lids that don’t attach to my products)

March 28, 2018

Actually stays matte!

This powder is one of the only ones I have used that doesn't feel like you're adding a cakey layer on top of your foundation. I have noticed I can go the whole work day and still have a matte face!

March 08, 2018

Holy grail translucent powder

I've been using this for years now to set my makeup and honestly don't have a desire to test out anything else. Can't beat the price and sets everything without the cake, and with our color and keeps shine at bay. Love.

February 26, 2018

Rimmel

Je trouve qu'elle matifie assez bien le visage après avoir appliquer le fond de teint et qu'elle a une bonne tenue, mais ce n'est pas la meilleur poudre. Par contre, c'est un bon produit à petit prix. Il donne un bel effet sans être trop poudreux.

February 22, 2018

Great matte finish without any caking

I've been using this powder since my usual was sold out- lucky for me !
    It's silky smooth, goes on evenly without caking and is incredibly light. It never feels like I'm wearing powder , at all. Great coverage, very rarely have the need to re-apply. And you can't beat the price , it really is a great value. I've spent at least double the price on products that didn't do half the job. I've been using Stay matte for a few years now & have no intentions of switching to anything else.

February 10, 2018

Amazing

This is my go to powder after applying foundation. Very light and goes on smooth and makes your foundation and face look matte. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for a lightweight matte powder.

January 07, 2018

Pas ma poudre préférée

La poudre mattifie bien le visage, mais je ne trouve pas que c'est la plus efficace pour fixer le fond de teint en place. Aussi, j'ai parfois l'impression que je n'arrive pas à prélever suffisamment de produit sur mon pinceau.

Toutefois, je trouve qu'elle fait quand même un bel effet sur le visage, ce n'est pas trop poudreux.