4.1/5
#240 in Face Primer

August 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing!

A friend suggested this primer to me years ago because I have combo/oily skin. You can usually find it for under $10 at the drugstore and when I say it works, IT WORKS! The primer helped extend the longevity of my makeup as well as reduced shine. My only suggestion is if you have any areas of dryness do not use this primer on the areas as it will cling to your dry spots.

August 08, 2019
    Bolton, United Kingdom

Rimmel Matt Primer

I have used this religiously for several weeks and I have to say its fantastic for my skin without make up and with
    Make up my skin feels smooth and looks better too

April 16, 2019

The best drugstore primer

I LOVE this product. It's super cheap and does such a great job ! It helps to keep the makeup in place all day long. It prevents smudging. I would recommend the product without any hesitation. No doubt this is amazing.

March 19, 2018

Great drugstore primer

This is a great drugstore primer that works hard in the warm summer months to keep my make-up in place and my shiny t-zone matte without clogging my pores! For less than $10, I love this product and would repurchase again and again! So impressed.

March 15, 2018

Ok primer

They're ok not bad. Would smoothen up your face works good but not sure if it helps lasting the make up. If you want it to look matte this primer is ok too

January 14, 2018

Afforable and Works Great!

Rimmel Stay Primer is a mattifying makeup primer. Their is a few different types to choose from. This one is (purple) controls shine, minimizing pores, it hyrdates and smoothes your skin.

This is a thick white cream, only a small amount is needed and blends nicely on your face. I use a moisturizer first and let it set, then I apply my primer. I can wear this alone with foundation or with my foundation and still look great!

I don't find it hard to blend like others have suggested. It keeps my make up and pores set for most of the day.

It's also afforable. Would recommend.

October 31, 2017

Very drying

This product is inexpensive, gets good reviews however I am not a fan. I found it made my skin very tight and dried my skin out. Since it made my skin drier I could not apply my foundation properly. A total waste of money for me.

October 19, 2017

Really keep you matte

I am pretty new to this whole face primer before putting foundation on however I have oily to combination skin and was getting tired of my face being so oily after putting my foundation on that decided to try the primer. After trying an initial one by NYC that didn't really make a difference I decided to try this one. Boy am I amazed, it keeps me matt for most of the day, I do get a bit oil mid day but it is 90% better than without it. It is at a pretty good price point of about $9 CDN at Walmart. The only thing I find a bit tricky is that it is thick, and its a little hard to spread but not a big deal for me.

1.5/5

October 09, 2017

i would not buy this product again

i feel as if this product is really drying. it turns white after a while on my face and when i rub on it, it comes straight off as if it were dead skin.

July 28, 2017

Keeps Me Matte All Day

To keep this simple, I created a pro and con list. See below.

Pros:
    - Keeps me matte for hours
    - Does a decent job of blurring pores
    - I can use it without make up and no one ever notices
    - Does not cause me to break out

Cons:
    - If you use too much, the excess will start rubbing off

It is a white cream like primer so the texture is on the thicker side. I have oily/combination which is acne prone. It's a great drugstore option.