Ritz Cheese Bites Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 114 in Crackers

May 04, 2017

I actually have not had these in awhile, and ended up picking a box up a few days ago., The same original ritz cracker taste but filled with cheese. The small cracker are the perfect Bite sized snack

May 04, 2017

These are great for school lunches . my kids like them . they come in a few different flavors ! They are also always on sale ! Cheapest at Walmart . the pizza flour ones are pur least favorite. Then it would be the smore one and our number one would be the original cheese

May 04, 2017

I am absolutely in love with these crackers. They taste so good and are a great snack to reach for when you're craving something salty and something simple!

February 28, 2017

I'm always looking for snacks for my daughter that is not to messy and easy to take on the go. Ritz bite sized crackers are exactly that. My husband has been eatting these for years and although he would prefer eatting these to potatoe chips he says that he has noticed the past few years the taste has somewhat changed. They taste less cheesier to him. Either way my 15 month old daughter loves them and although I think not to give her snacks like this too often since they don't have much nutritional value but they are great in a pinch.

January 22, 2017

I have been known to sit down and eat an entire bag of these. I realize the nutritional value isn't great but I enjoy these several times a year. They are naturally flavoured and the cheese is so savoury. I love these little guys!

September 19, 2016

One of my biggest guilty pleasures! These are so good! Not exactly the healthiest snack on the market but they are delicious and hit the spot when you need someone yummy!

September 19, 2016

I like these. Very tasty. Easy to take with you for a snack, just toss some in a bag and go. They are on sale quite a bit but they aren't very expensive any way.

May 14, 2016

I love these Ritz Cheese Bites I always take them to work to have as a snack threw out my shift the first thing I notice the box is empty I can just keep snacking on these

January 03, 2016

These are my favourite crackers! I love them; they're my favourite ritz crackers. The cheese tastes nice and a box of these are super cheap so i love grabbing them whenever im at the grocery store

December 13, 2015

Great for work or school if you need something to stop your hunger pains and help you with a salt craving. The dollar store around the corner from my place of work sells them in little tubs, so you don't have to buy a huge box. Are they good for you? No. But they taste good and they're a quick snack once and a while.