Ritz Cheese Bites Reviews
#8 in Crackers

June 08, 2017

I love these cute little cracker sandwiches from Ritz! They're a great and convenient snack for on the go and travel because the small size allows you to put a good amount into a plastic baggy to take with you. The taste is so cheesy in the middle and the outside has just enough of a salty kick.

2.7/5

June 07, 2017

I had bought these for my son a couple times just because he absolutely loves them. For me on the other hand not so much. They taste very very artificial. I have a hard time time trying too eat these and they smell very strong in a weird cheese like smell. I normally hate giving bad reviews about a product but this is something that I just stopped buying after reading the ingredients. The cracker itself tastes exactly like the ritz crackers which i do really like but the cheese portion of these bites are a no go for me.

You can buy this at Walmart for 2.99$ a box but I don't think I will be buying them again.

June 07, 2017

I love these snack sized cheese bites. They provide the right amount of cheese for the cracker. I just wish their were more of them in the box!! I may have to buy 3 boxes next time,

June 07, 2017

I love having these around the house for quick snacks ! There salty and crunchy and even the layer of processed cheese doesn't taste gross or overly cheesey. I also enjoy the peanut butter version of these crackers they were always harder to bring to work or school though because of peanut allergies, still a great snack to have at home !

June 07, 2017

These are a perfect snack to carry around in your purse. They are super tasty! My nephew loves to get these as a snack after lunch! They are not too bad nutrition wise either.

3.2/5

June 07, 2017

Ritz Cheese Bites are tiny little crackers with cheese in between. I could take them or leave them. I find that the cheese tastes processed. I would rather have the cracker alone in this case. High in sodium , fat and a lot of
    other ingredients that I couldn't even pronounce. I don't like to see dyes (artificial coloring) in food.

May 04, 2017

I actually have not had these in awhile, and ended up picking a box up a few days ago., The same original ritz cracker taste but filled with cheese. The small cracker are the perfect Bite sized snack

May 04, 2017

These are great for school lunches . my kids like them . they come in a few different flavors ! They are also always on sale ! Cheapest at Walmart . the pizza flour ones are pur least favorite. Then it would be the smore one and our number one would be the original cheese

May 04, 2017

I am absolutely in love with these crackers. They taste so good and are a great snack to reach for when you're craving something salty and something simple!

3.2/5

February 28, 2017

I'm always looking for snacks for my daughter that is not to messy and easy to take on the go. Ritz bite sized crackers are exactly that. My husband has been eatting these for years and although he would prefer eatting these to potatoe chips he says that he has noticed the past few years the taste has somewhat changed. They taste less cheesier to him. Either way my 15 month old daughter loves them and although I think not to give her snacks like this too often since they don't have much nutritional value but they are great in a pinch.