RoC Instant Wrinkle Filler

RoC Instant Wrinkle Filler Reviews

Ranked #468 out of 665 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

1.5/5

October 15, 2014

Ver expensive, I love roc products so I tried the wrinkle cream and filler ,it comes off flaky and I even went to the store to have me shown the proper application, no difference with it on just the flakiness of the producer.

January 26, 2014

I was so disappointed when I tried Roc Instant Wrinkle Filler.For a product that cost so much,maybe I was expecting too much.I have wrinkles around my eye area and I guess you could a few deep wrinkles around the upper lip area.When I put it on I thought,o.k. maybe I put it on too light.I tried again and nothing.it looked just the same as if I had put on a very light layer of foundation.Maybe this will work for someone else but,for me it wasn't what I had expected at all.

1.5/5

January 25, 2014

So, this creams title claims it will fill in wrinkles. I'm not sure if it is geared to a specific spot on the face, but I used it above my upper lip and in my forehead creases. It didn't seem to make any difference at all. And, it has a very strong smell, so using it under my nose just didn't work for me. Sorry to say, it seemed like a flop!