• Rodan + Fields microdermabrasion paste

Rodan + Fields microdermabrasion paste Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #250 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

July 23, 2017

Expensive, but worth the extra $$

I splurged to help a friend who is a representative. I told here I wanted my complexion to be brighter. She recommended this & the serum. I love the smell, and how baby smooth my skin feels after using it.

August 29, 2016

Amazing product. Got a sample from my Rodan and fields consultant and fell in love with this! Makes your face so soft and smooth light scent and it is a little pricey but it is worth the money as it lasts around 3-4 months!

July 05, 2016

This paste is simply amazing!! It left my skin feeling so soft instantly. I felt like I just had a professional facial. Clearly a miracle in a bottle.

June 29, 2016

This sweet smelling, citrus infused paste removed all dead skin and left my face feeling like silk! Goes far, lasts ages. Minimized my pores and blackheads by half in 2 weeks of consistent use!

March 03, 2015

this stuff is amazing. My skin has been a bit dry most likely due to the face that it is ridiculously cold outside and that I do not drink water. I used this stuff...it actually says on the back to use the whole package. However I actually got 4 uses our of it. It kinda feels like it is made out of salt and sugar. it is quite lovely and my hands were so much softer after as well. this is a staple to get rid of dry skin

karlyvieira_ added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns