Rodan + Fields Redefine Regimen Reviews
Ranked #342 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

June 21, 2017

Within 3 weeks of starting, I was getting compliments

I began using this regimen every day, twice a day and within 3 weeks I was getting compliments from my friends. I found my skin softer and more moisturized. The website says one order would last 2 months or so and I found that it lasted twice as long as they stated.

June 17, 2017

This stuff is amazing!!!

I bought this months after being introduced to it at a party! It's amazing! I have had great results after using it since March Break. I have noticed reduced pore size and no further dry patches. I have received many compliments about my skin glowing.
    I would definitely recommend. I have extremely sensitive skin and this product has not been a problem for me.

March 03, 2015

I started using the Rodan + Fields Redefine Regimen about 1 month ago. To be honest... I was a little skeptical that it would remove my fine lines as I dont really have very many. To my dismay.... the fine lines disapearred on my forehead within two weeks. Not to mention my skin feels incredibly smooth and flawless. I love this! It is a four part regimen. Starts off with a cleansing mask that I apply on and let dry for two minutes. I maximize this time buy brushing my teeth and doing 30 squats...lol. I love multitasking. I rinse this and apply toner. Then I apply day cream (night cream at night) and eye cream!! Easy peezy! The products feel very nice on my face and have a nice light scent. I am hooked... so hooked I am probably going to be a consultant for this company!!