Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Rosebud Salve in a Tube Reviews

Ranked #737 out of 920 in Lip Balm

April 05, 2017

I really appreciate that the tube comes sealed, since it’s not in a box and it would be easy to open it. This way I know it’s safe. The applicator is simple, plastic, so there is no waste of product. I expected not to like how it applies, but it is actually comfortable on my lips and glides easily. The product itself is rosy and has a thick balm consistency. The rose scent is quite strong, but it didn’t bother me, although I get migraines a lot.

Although it looks rosy, it goes on clear, and it makes my lips slightly shiny, but not too much.

I have to mention, this balm has a petroleum jelly base, so if you are looking for an all natural lip balm, this won’t be the one.

All this is nice, but the most important thing is that this balm helped my dry, chapped lips like no other balm did. They got really bad this winter, and Smith’s balm healed them completely! I even had to use it a bit less often than other balms. I will definitely repurchase it, and can’t recommend it enough. Mocha rose is the next one I am planning to try!

February 28, 2017

I use this product at night for my dry lips - when I wake up my lips are nice & soft. Has a pleasant taste & smell.
    The formula glides on the lips & has a nice texture.

November 01, 2016

I have this both in a tube and the small tin, and they're both so awful.

Pros:
    - smells really nice

Cons:
    - super sticky
    - not moisturizing for the lips
    - expensive
    - sits on the lips / doesn't get absorbed so it looks awful (you just look glossy)

March 03, 2016

So good! Works wonder for sever dry winters in Canada! Love this product. Lasts a long time because you don't need a lot of product! A must buy :)

February 08, 2016

I absolutely love this stuff! It seems to be the only stuff that works for my chronic chapped lips! It lasts a while and the price is great!

February 04, 2016

More convenient than the tin format, smells great.

October 24, 2015

Easily the number one must-have product in my beauty bag. I have in both in a tin and a tube. I keep the tube in my purse, and the tin in my bathroom and one on my bedside table. It is literally a miracle product. First of all it's the best lip balm I have ever tried, hydrates and soothes better than a $50 lip product. It soothes, hydrates, gives a pink kiss colour to my lips that is perfect for a natural look if I don't feel like putting on lipstick, it primes lips for lipstick application. I've used this on clients with super dry lips who want a matte lip colour, this gets lips ready in less than 2 minutes. The smell is heavenly to me, I love rose and this is just the perfect hint of it.

Beyond it being the best lip balm of all time (and it's less than $8 to boot) it's an incredibly healing salve. I put it on eczema patches on my face and hands. When I got a paper cut I put it on before I put on a bandaid. It works great to smooth down flyaways.

Basically once you try this you will need to have at least 5 at all times.

July 16, 2015

This is a great lip balm that has a lot of other uses. In the tube is much more hygienic than in the tin.

October 23, 2014

Great product for parched lips! Absorbs well and is great for an overnight lip treatment! I highly recommend!

June 14, 2011

My friend has this in the tin form, and she loves it so she recommended it to me when we were in a Sephora. At first, I didn't like that it felt oily on my lips. However, I grew used to the texture. I like how it is moisturizing without being heavy. I like the rose scent - it is different from lipglosses that smell like candy. I don't really like that it has a petrolatum base, since I have read that it is not good for you.

Epsom Salts

Lay Salt and Vinager

Flaming hot Cheetos

lhucal added a new review for
    Kicking Horse Coffee

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Yaasgirl added a new review for
    David's tea store

Playtex Sport Tampons

Yaasgirl has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?