Royale Ultra Facial Tissue

Royale Ultra Facial Tissue Reviews

Ranked #221 out of 227 in Household Essentials

March 21, 2017

Royale tissues are very economical! The price point is fantastic, and the tissues work well. The tissues are thick enough for my husband to use, but are not as soft and lotion-y as I like.

March 06, 2017

I cant believe the price of tissues are. The product dis its job. But 6 boxes 12.97 a little steep in price. Theres nothing fancy about this peoduct. Going to yry kleenes brand next

July 09, 2014

I used royalty ultra facial tissue over two weeks. It was good tissue. Thanks.

June 11, 2014

I have tried the Royale facial tissues recently and they are really fantastic. So thick and soft. Perfect for everybody. I have put a box in every room of my flat. It is really convenient. And I like the different box designs.

April 18, 2014

Since i try it because i had some coupons, i can't take someting else! When we have a flu, we don't have problem and our noses stay ok!

August 27, 2013

I do buy this tissue because it is cheap but I'm not a huge fan. Leaves behind fluff and falls apart quite easily. If you use it for an extended time, expect a red raw nose. Good only if your on a budget.

July 11, 2013

Love these tissues. They are so soft and don't leave a residue.

May 17, 2012

This is one of those situations where you just WISH that the negative there :( These are 3 ply tissues and they hold up FABULOUSLY. The down side is that they are sooooo rough! If you have a cold/running nose, you are not going to be a happy camper with these tissues.....you'd be raw. Very dissapointed.