Rub A535 Regular Strength Heating Cream

Rub A535 Regular Strength Heating Cream Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 520 in Remedies

April 17, 2017

This cream is the best ive tried when i have back and knees pain it make my pain go away fast my feeling the heat of the cream no need to aply alot juste a little bit will do the job i recommend

April 06, 2017

I love this stuff. Everything from the smell of the product to the feeling it leaves on your sore muscles. I love to have this rubbed on my back when I go to bed at night that way the cream has the night to absorb in my back and by morning I'm feeling great again!

April 05, 2017

Im sorry Im not a fan. I hate the smell and the burn of this product. It lingers in the air and makes my eyes water badly. Once I used this and my son needed me to help him. I touched his face and he started to scream. His eye was burning. I didnt have time to wash my hands in his dilemma so regretfully Im not a fan of A535

February 28, 2017

Every no and again I get some upper back pain and I can honestly say that this product really helps to relieve it. When you apply Rub A535 it begins to warm the area making the muscles relaxing relieving the uncomfortable sensation. It's also nice that the product feels like you are getting a mini massage when you apply it. The smell isn't overly strong like some of the other rubs that are out there. It's the only one I trust now for my minor muscle pain relief. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs muscle pain relief!

January 18, 2017

C'est mon produit préféré d'antiphlogistine, j'aime la chaleur qu'il procure. Cela me permet d'apaiser les zones où j'ai de la douleur. Habituellement après 2 ou 3 jours d'utilisation ça passe.

January 10, 2017

My mother swears by this stuff. It lives on her bed stand. She has lots of back pain and joint pain so the heat from this product really penetrates the skin and helps relieve the pain and lets her go on with her day. The tubes should be bigger because if you use it on a daily basis it can get costly.

November 28, 2016

Love the scent, doesn't leave smelling like you're wearing a horse liniment or feeling greasy. The heat is very soothing and immediate and lasts quite a while and is very effective on sore achy muscles.

November 28, 2016

I always have this product in the house. It is really good for relieving those aches and pains.
    I love that warm sensation ,,even with the smell that i got use to,,the important thing is that it works great for me.

November 28, 2016

Rub A535 is a great product. I always turn to it when my back and shoulders start aching. I get great relief and I love the heating action. My parents always used this product when I was at home and now I do too. Would recommend it to anyone.

November 28, 2016

I often in damp weather get arthritic knees and this really takes the edge off of the pain. It really penetrates and warms up and then I bandage my knees up and my legs feel much better so that I can sleep. It is great for all of the aches and pains on your body.