Ruffles All Dressed Chips Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 1311 in Snacks

April 22, 2017

These are so good, and definitely one of my go to flavours.

These are one of the types of chips that I can stand eating without any dip. I love the flavours that come with it, and the crunch is definitely amazing with Ruffles chips.

These are by far my favourite.

April 22, 2017

A household favorite! These chips are consistently falourful. Most bags don't have many broken chips and the falour is evenly distributed. Not a strong as a BBQ chip and spicer than a ketchup chip.

April 17, 2017

My all time favourite chips.. I can never get enough.

All dressed is my favourite flavour of chips; I love that Ruffles has ridges and (almost) every chip is bursting with flavour. I just wish these weren't so high and calories and bad for me.. as they are defnitely a guilty pleasure.

April 13, 2017

These might be my favourite brand and flavour combination. I love the thick crunch and flavour of this chip, and the combination with onion dip is so good!

March 20, 2017

I love Ruffles All Dressed Chips. They are jam packed with flavour and it's so yummy when you catch a great blast of flavour hidden in a ruffle. Something about the Ruffles always makes the flavour that much more powerful. You can usually find the bags on sale for a decent price and I think it's a good bang for your buck. Although there is not much for nutritional value in the chips, they still taste amazing and everyone needs a little indulgence every now and then.

March 19, 2017

Quand j'ai une rage de chips ou que j'ai le goût de me récompenser mon choix s'arrête toujours sur les chips Ruffles all dressed.
    L'assaisonnement est parfait, il y en a juste assez et la texture est parfaite.

March 19, 2017

My children love to have chips in there lunch box or just have it as a snack ,Ruffles all dressed chips are their favorite , for me its a little too tangy and salty but my children finds it delicious.

March 19, 2017

These have always been my favourite flavour of chip. It's a strong flavour, and you can tell that the sodium level is off the charts, as well as the MSG in the chip. So, if you're into mild tastes, stay away from this. I personally love this for it's bold flavour and ruffled texture. It feels good to eat a chip with more of a "grip", and the satisfying crunch in your mouth is unbeatable.

There are a few downsides to this bag of chips. Starting with the bag! Often, I will find my bag 3/7 full of chips and 4/7 full of air (rough estimates). It disappoints me when I only get 3/7 of what I've paid for! However, this does have a positive side, as it allows your hand more room to get into the bag.

Another plus is that this chip is less messy than other, more oily chips. My fingers aren't covered in grease when I lift them from the bag, which is a godsend when I'm travelling and don't have a sink nearby.

I can't say much for its nutritional value though. ;)

Overall, excellent product, and will repurchase over and over again.

March 18, 2017

Cest délicieux Excellent produit d'une qualités exceptionnelles , je l'aime beaucoup, je vais en racheter dans le futur et je le recommande fortement de l'essayer c'est tellement bon au goût ici ont en mange souvent . Merci

March 11, 2017

YUMMY. We can't get enough. Bags of these chips never last long in the house when we buy them. They are so addictive, it's not funny. Always a favorite at family gatherings.