Ruffles All Dressed Chips Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 81 in Chips & Popcorn

June 03, 2017

My favorite chip! Would buy these over any other flavor any day! I can eat a bag of them myself because they are so addicting! The price is the same as any other bag of lays or ruffles.

June 03, 2017

This is one of my favorite Flavors from the Ruffle brand, the chips are always so tasty and have a good texture to them. The only thing I wished was that there were more chips in the bag.

June 03, 2017

Have always loved these. They are packed full of flavour that will have your taste buds very happy :) these are very yummy!!! And one of my favourite brands for them is ruffles

June 03, 2017

Un produit toujours frais , chaque chips.est bien garnis avec une grande variété de sorte , je recommande sans hesitation .
    Disponible dans tout les épiceries et a un prix raisonable.

June 03, 2017

Ruffle all dressed chips are my all time favourite. I loved all dressed chips, but I like the thickness of a ruffle chip. I can eat a whole bag of these. If I am having a movie night or such, these are definitely my go to. I actually like these on there own and never like to dip them in anything as I think they are already packed with so much flavour. I hate how it cannot be bought abroad as I travel a lot and always crave these.

June 03, 2017

Fresh flavour on thick cut potatoes that is not too oily or too salty, yet provides enough flavour in every bite. Recommend to everyone as a safe bet when you are not sure which chip to buy. This one always saves the day or evening.

May 18, 2017

All dressed indeed, and ready to go! So good! Because they taste so good and are so fulfilling, I can stick to my discipline and eat a few servings only! I love it!

May 18, 2017

ruffles chips are always so tasty Rarely have I gotten a bag which is stale. always fresh but the only thing is I wish the bag was filled more with chips than air lol

May 18, 2017

This is one of my top favorite flavors from the Ruffles brand. The ruffles in the chips are great for holding in the flavor, and the flavor is never spared or not spread out on the chip well. Its hard to describe what they taste like, if you like vinegar you would like these. They are a little on the salty side, so I reccomend that you eat these with a cold drink.

May 13, 2017

I have not had these in a long time. They were at work and I needed something salty. They hit the spot! All dressed are a great flavour...bbq meets salt and vinegar. The ruffles add a nice crunch too.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo