Ruffles All Dressed Chips Reviews

January 17, 2018

Best Tang for Your Buck!

The price of Ruffles has gone up over the last year. It's hard to find a good sale but these are good quality, the right amount of tanginess and crunch. They are perfect on its own or with the Ruffles chip dip. Insanely addictive!

January 17, 2018

My favorite All Dressed brand

These chips I have personally found have the best flavor to chip ratio. Just enough flavor and not overpowering like some others. The ridges are what we have come to know and love from Ruffles and I highly recommend to anyone

October 31, 2017

favourite

i think ruffles all dressed chips have to be my favourite, they are a little pricey but it is worth them. the potatoes are cut perfectly and there are so much flavour on each chip.

October 03, 2017

#1

Ruffles makes the best tasting all dressed chips! I find it's the only brand that makes the flavouring with the right amount of tang. A little pricey but I usually purchase these on sale

September 27, 2017

Go To Cheat Day Food

I don't usually eat chips at all, but when I do, these are my FAVOURITES! these taste incredibly well and are sooooooo good. These are only available in Canada, so you should definetly buy some!

September 27, 2017

Crisp and Salty

So crisp and salty. These are a great way to munch through a movie on a rainy afternoon. Keep these on hand through the fall. So good, you might not want to share with a friend.

September 26, 2017

Ruffles

Ruffles all dressed chip, aren't the healthiest although they have got to be the best chip out there. its always been my favorite snack to have. Lots of flavor...

September 26, 2017

Best all dressed there is

This is the best all dressed variety of chips around. The flavour cannot be beat by any other brand. The chips are usually in very good shape with very few chips that have blemishes

June 03, 2017

My favorite chip! Would buy these over any other flavor any day! I can eat a bag of them myself because they are so addicting! The price is the same as any other bag of lays or ruffles.

June 03, 2017

This is one of my favorite Flavors from the Ruffle brand, the chips are always so tasty and have a good texture to them. The only thing I wished was that there were more chips in the bag.