Ruffles All Dressed Chips Reviews

May 16, 2019

My favourite chip

Basically this is just a psa to anyone who has never had the extreme pleasure of placing a ruffles all dressed chip into your mouth and eating it. Do it.

April 11, 2019

Will Buy Again and Again

Great flavour and also great taste! We love our chips around here and we will never, without a doubt, leave the store with these still left on the shelf! Trusted brand and product.

March 12, 2019

I would Defn buy this product again !! Love !!

I love this brand , my go to for chips with dip or just the all dressed . Love this product for snack at night or run out
    Will definatley buy it again .

January 04, 2019

Yes for me

It’s a great brand and the quality is great. I use to eat this whole bag as a kid but now being older I can’t handle eating a lot as I mouth starts to have a reaction when eating too much. It’s found everywhere and is very reasonable in price. I love how fresh the chips are in each pack and can stay very fresh if you seal the bag properly. I would definitely recommend if you haven’t tried it yet. I found it the best brand of all dressed chips compared to others.

November 20, 2018
    Arizona, United States

Mouth Watering

These are my absolute favorite chips ever! They are a delicious mix of flavors, sweet, salty, vinegar, bbq, and spices blended perfectly. If you haven't tried Ruffles All Dressed Chips I highly recommended you do.

July 11, 2018

I like these

These are pretty good. I like the balanced taste. I can only buy the small package though otherwise i will finish them all in one sitting ! Overall these are always tangy and crunchy....yumm!

April 30, 2018

Low em

I love this flavour of chips. A great combination of flavours and am always left wanting more. Perhaps, if there were more chips in the bag that craving would not be there haha! Love the chips though!

March 23, 2018

Best chip ever

Omg so this is my weakness in life lol this chip is my favourite!!! I love ruffles in general if I could eat chips all day everyday I would be so happy

January 17, 2018

Best Tang for Your Buck!

The price of Ruffles has gone up over the last year. It's hard to find a good sale but these are good quality, the right amount of tanginess and crunch. They are perfect on its own or with the Ruffles chip dip. Insanely addictive!

January 17, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

My favorite All Dressed brand

These chips I have personally found have the best flavor to chip ratio. Just enough flavor and not overpowering like some others. The ridges are what we have come to know and love from Ruffles and I highly recommend to anyone