Good

Russell Stover Red Velvet Chocolates Reviews

Ranked #664 out of 832 in Chocolate

March 09, 2016

I did not like these very much. They taste kinda like cookie dough in the Center. The chocolate is ok. If I was having a chocolate pms fit I'd eat one but I won't go out of my way to buy them again. But that being said my BF liked them a lot more than I did.

March 19, 2015

I am a big fan of Russell Stover Chocolates. We usually buy them around the Christmas season. They are individually wrapped which makes them excellent chocolates to put in candy dishes. I love that they just melt in your mouth. They are so delicious.

March 13, 2015

this was very good! i vought it at the dollar store which surprised me that i found that there! i would buy this again!

March 12, 2015

These are absolutely delicious. smooth creamy chocolate that just melts in your mouth. i received this as a gift and after tasting it i just continued to buy them.

June 13, 2014

Best chocolate I have had in awhile! Love that they are individually wrapped. First tried them at Christmas and then couldn't find them again until the summer. The perfect little indulgence.

yw740030 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Slacker1973 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Ashley123 added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

R3Bean added a new review for
    4E pHormulate Hair Mousse

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Top commenter Vs Cheerleader