S-NAC - The Anti-Hangover Pill

S-NAC - The Anti-Hangover Pill Reviews

1 review
Ranked #162 out of 234 in Supplements

December 02, 2015

S-NAC is a nootropic antioxidant formulation that can help improve focus and memory while decreasing the detrimental effects of alcohol. I am utilizing it to help my with my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

The capsules are a bright Pylon Orange, and seem thicker than other capsules. But they go down quite well with a cup of water or milk.

There is no aftertaste, and they do not smell.

It's nice to actually have real bursts of energy like a Mario Brothers Power Up. I'm not feeling quite as lethargic as I normally do, despite my current awful sleeping patterns.

Overall, S-NAC really does help give me that extra boost. Is it perfect, no. Does it help me concentrate better, yes. Does it reduce my daytime fatigue, yes. Does it help me feel better the day after having a few pints, oh yes!

I'll definitely be keeping S-NAC in my vitamin/nutrient cabinet for future prevention of post fun-night craft beer tastings and those days that I had an extra awful sleep and need to refocus my brain.