Sabra Hummus Reviews

2.0/5

June 17, 2017

I don't like this brand of hummus

Sabra hummus isn't very good and I love hummus . I purchased this once because I couldn't find my regular brand of hummus . The texture and the taste wasnt good . I didn't bother eating it again . I wouldn't recommend.

May 29, 2017

I absolutely adore Sabra. The tastr is fresh and delicious. I love that it's available at Costco because I do find grocery stores to be a little expensive.

May 29, 2017

Having never tried hummus before and this being my first experience, I must say it was quite tasty. I had it on corn crackers and the combination was delicious!

May 29, 2017

so delicious, love that there is a lot of different flavours that go with everything. only problem with it is that it could be a little bit cheaper than it would be perfect quality for cost

May 25, 2017

One of my favourites! I eat a crazy amount of hummus, put it on everything and Sabra original hummus never disappoints! I had another go to for a long time but tried this one when it was on sale and now won't go back

May 18, 2017

Sabra Hummas is the best! Recently I found the little mini packs which is perfect because my kids love hummus. It's super easy to cut up some veggies and throw a mini pack in their school bags . Such a great taste

April 29, 2017

I love Sabra Hummus! I have some in the fridge right now that's almost gone! I love it with pita or baby carrots. It's so creamy and satisfying, and nutty but not overly so.

2.3/5

April 08, 2017

Im sorry Im not a fan of Sabra Hummus. Its so dry and I don't like the flavor. I have tried many flavors of Sabra hummus and I find them disgusting.. I want to wipe my tongue off and drink so much liquid just to get the flavor out of my mouth.

March 13, 2017

I used to make my own hummus, but no more after trying Sabra Hummus ! I am partial to their 'Classic' flavour. No additives in their products. The texture and taste is just perfect. I use hummus with vegetables, crackers, rice chips, etc for a healthy snack.

March 06, 2017

The whole family loves the Sabra Hummus. We used to dip bread and crackers with spinach dip but that stuff is just too fattening because of the mayonnaise. Hummus has a nice texture and tastes and is a lot healthier.