Sabra Hummus Roasted Garlic Reviews
#159 in Grocery

September 19, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Go to snack

I love this stuff!! It is my go to snack it's so good with pretzels, veggies or just by itself. Comes in different flavors but the garlic is by far my favorite.

August 02, 2018

Hummus

We love all flavors of this brand of hummus, except the very hot one. It is creamy, great as a spread on sandwiches. We mostly eat it with fresh vegetalbes, like celery, peppers, mushrooms!!! great for entertaining.

January 27, 2018

Delish!

This is a great alternative to some higher calorie dips! Love the roasted garlic flavor...just the right amount of kick! Will be purchasing this again.

September 19, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

One of my favourites!

I have tried lots of pre packaged dips and if I'm not making my own hummus at home this is my go to brand. I have tried most of their flavours but the roasted garlic is def my fave!

June 09, 2017

I loved this flavor! A lot of times hummus can get boring! but this is great with tortilla chips, pita bread, crackers, you name it! I believe that I will be buying this over regular hummus more and more!

April 06, 2017

Sabra hummus is the only one I will buy! No other hummus compares in flavour and texture. My kids love it for snacks and in their lunches and I love the value!

March 14, 2017

Love this hummus. I haven't even tried the other flavours because this one I so good. Make sure you spread out the garlic or you'll just end up with a pile of really garlic stuff but still good. I always eat it with nan or peppers but I will soon be trying it on a wrap.

March 13, 2017

Great idea to have it in a squeeze bottle form. It was a small bottle but it worked well for my family. It was a little difficult to squeeze and when we used it more often, I felt like there wasn't enough inside or when I tried to squeeze it out, oil would come out of it first which I did not like. It's a great concept but the bottle needs to be bigger.

March 07, 2017

We always buy sabra hummus and almost always get the garlic flavour. It is delicious. It always seems to be on sale at the supermarket and even when it isn't the price is always right.

February 02, 2017

This is my all time favourite kind of hummus. Beware if you don't like garlic. It stinks a lot and will make your breath smell terrible. But it tastes amazing!