Sahale Snacks Pomegranate Vanilla Cashews Glazed Mix Reviews
#26 in Snacks

July 09, 2020

Tasty cashew snack

*I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.* I bought Sahale snacks in Pomegranate Vanilla Cashews Glazed Mix. I absolutely love nuts, so this snack was such a treat. The sweetness level is just right. I did, however, find this particular variety difficult to find. Also, the price is quite high and the amount in the bag is quite small.

June 17, 2020

Great Snack

I enjoyed this Sahale Snack. It has flavors I am not used to tasting in a nut snack and I enjoyed it. It is nice and sweet and salty without being overly sweet which is important to me. I would try their other products now as well. I find they are pricey but I would pick up and keep these just for me for a treat and not share with the family LOL.

June 02, 2020

Delicious!

I am obsessed with these and cannot wait to try all of the other flavours of Sahale snacks! I love the addition of the pomegranate flavoured apples combined with the pure Madagascar vanilla bean! The flavour combinations work so well together with the nutty cashews and provide a nice sweet n' salty duo! The crunch of the nut and the chew of the dried apples is so pleasing and tastes so delicious! I love that it contains no artificial flavours or preservatives as well. Nutritionally, this is not the best snack for you but it is great to treat yourself!

May 26, 2020

Delicious and addictive

The most delicious snacks I’ve ever had!… the flavours are so exotic and very different than regular cashews. I really like it and going to try all the different flavours.
    Just wish the price was lower.

May 13, 2020

Delicious snacks!

This cashews are so delicious and doesn’t compares to anything I had try before, the flavours are exotic and different. However the price is too high for the quantity you get, I will only repurchase if it’s on sale or with a coupon

March 31, 2020

Delicious product!

I like to try new products and I love nut mixes especially cashews. I found this mix extremely tasty that I couldn't stop myself fro eating it. I will definitely buy again.

March 01, 2020

Super yummy taste combo

I got this free to try in exchange for an honest review.

While the snack mix is kind of expensive, the taste combinations are phenomenal. It is just the right amount of sweetness and is perfectly balanced with a touch of vanilla and some pomegranates. If you love cashews then I highly recommend trying these. Super yummy and going to try the other flavours of Sahale Snack mixes.