• Saje AromaAir
  • Saje AromaAir

Saje AromaAir Reviews

Ranked #197 out of 247 in Natural Therapies

April 13, 2017

I love how easy to use this diffuser is! Love the subtle sound of water, the 3 different mist options it has, and the little light setting. We use this each night!

March 13, 2017

I'm not a fan of the oils from saje, but the diffuser itself has changed my life. I love the subtle light, the sounds of the water inside, the way it diffuses oils (I just bought a 'fresh laundry' oil from amazon) it smells amazing and works so well.

October 19, 2015

I love my nebulizer so much, I made sure all my close family and fiends would have one too. So many wonderful Oils to use with it and it is just so nice.

September 11, 2015

I love Saje and all of their products, I bought a nebulizer from there and I am so glad I did. I love using it I like to use my Unwind oil in there as well as Peppermint oil both are from Saje as well! I love this store, it benefits me so much.

April 13, 2015

I love this thing. I usually keep it in my workout space to keep it smelling nice and energizing

June 02, 2012

I love my deluxe nebulizer from Saje,I originally had there Aroma Genie Diffuser but I found that it ran out to quickly and was a bit to small.This nebulizer diffuses the air with essential oils/water and eliminates dust particles and toxins from the air.It is heat free and sprays out a fine bubbling mist of scent into the air.It also acts as an air purifier and humidifier.I love the gentle bubbling sound it makes its very soothing and nice to have on when sleeping and completely safe to leave on, it also has a timer if you prefer to set it to turn off.It automatically turns off when there is no more water in it. I've tried many scents in this but my absolute favorite is essential oil of lemons.WOW it leaves your house smelling so fresh and so clean and makes you feel energetic.This is a wonderful natural way to scent your home.