Sally Girl Eyeshadow Reviews
#1209 in Eye Shadow

June 02, 2017

This is a great eyeshadow the colors are absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family. I would also buy this product again.

July 11, 2016

When sally girl had this on clearance for 69cents, I bought the rest of the stock. It's my absolute favourite eyeshadow. It's extremely pigmented and long lasting, it lasts me the whole day.

October 19, 2015

I got this eyeshadow in the colour glow green. It looks super pigmented. If you're looking for a Bright and pigmented green this one's for you!

May 14, 2011

I bought two of these eyeshadows, white chocolate and onyx, I really am pleased with the white chocolate, I use it often it is a silver color. I really don't like the onyx- it is more of a gray than a black. These eyeshadows are really cool because they can be hooked together, which is nice for traveling. I can't wait to buy more of them.