Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5 Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 169 in Cell Phones

May 25, 2017

I love my Samsung S5 I went from I phone to Samsung and I'm so glad I made the switch its a much better phone I love all the apps and the phone itself was super easy to figure out. Great product..

May 08, 2017

I don't think any cellphone deserves the $700+ price tag. But with my phone companies payment plan, I would happily give this a great review. Battery lasts forever, troubleshooting is easy... camera is 50/50 depending the light source but picture editing on the phone alone with any app is pretty good. I would choose a Samsung over an apple product any day!

April 18, 2017

similar to the S4 but it charges way faster and the camera seems better, i loved the S4 and this is the same overall . i have yet to try a S6 or S7...

March 15, 2017

October 03, 2016

This phone blows my mind, and I recommend it to everyone looking for something new and better. The features you can customize with are worth it alone. The battery life is exceptional. The screen is the perfect size, and I've never had problems with anything on this device. If you don't have one, SWITCH now!

September 08, 2016

The best phone ever!!!!! Since i got it ive never been able to leave it lol . Great features like more battery power take better pictures and more memory to stock in it.

September 08, 2016

It's a very reliable unit and it's very user friendly. I'm glad I bought his one instead of an apple. It's able to sync with my other samsung gadgets too.

August 16, 2016

I love this phone. It's very easy to use, as most androids are and provides for me all of the basic necessities I look for in a phone. It is also stylish and has many phone case styles available to jazz it up, if I want to!

July 19, 2016

Love love love this phone I will forever be a Samsung user , easy to use apps are great and we'll the camera and picture quality itself sold me as I capture amazing memories of my babies with it.. price isn't too bad but deff worth it!

July 12, 2016

I have had my Galaxy S5 for almost 2 years. Battery life has been and still is great. I can go all day unless I use a lot of video streaming or downloading. I love that I can switch the battery out if needed while travelling. The operating system is user friendly and keeps up to date and there is a wide variety of apps to download. I have tested this phone's water resistant status more than once and not had any issue including submerging in a river and using in a hot tub. My only default with the phone has been an issue with the auto brightness and if the phone operates in dim light, the screen has flashing lines appear on it which I have not been able to find a fix for other than to disable the auto brightness.