samsung Gear fit Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 161 in Cell Phones

August 12, 2016

I've had my Gear Fit for over two years now and it still works great.
    I usually get about a day and a half of battery life so I charge mine each night, I appreciate the fact that it's barely degraded since I've purchased it.
    I truly feel that I can wear it in any situation, you can dress it up by adding pretty bracelets!
    I love the fact that I can see messages, emails and phone calls on my wrist without have to take my phone out.
    Of course, it's great for tracking steps, workouts and heart rate among other things.
    I love the fact that it has a security feature (like the Samsung phones) in which you can quickly tap the side button and it sends a help message along with your location to a designated contact. It makes me feel safer when out for walks or runs!
    I will definitely be purchasing this again and would recommend to everyone!

August 13, 2014

The gear fit monitors your exercise whether walking, or running helping you to reach your goals. It lets you know if you receive a notification (text or facebook) and as an added bonus it has a find my phone option that works great, when you put your phone down and forget where it is.