Good

Samsung Slyde M540 Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #155 out of 169 in Cell Phones

February 02, 2015

Had this phone 5+ yrs ago, never let me down! Survived drops and bumps, battery held up awesome, easy to use and navigate through! BUT! But. It will call 911 if #9 is pressed in your pocket. Learned that the hard way on my midnight shift one night at mcdonalds. Heard squeaking from my pocket, was on Emergency Call. Dispatch accepted my profuse apology and said these phones are known for it.
    all in all however, i do recommend this phone as a good Samsung product :-)

April 13, 2009

The Samsung Slyde m540

no contract price $229.99

1 yr contract $179.99
    2 yr contract $79.99
    3 yr contract $29.99

I got mine with Telus for Christmas 'cuz I asked for it. I got the pink one of course because my sister loves me :P

It's a really great phone! Well worth the price, even if you're getting just the handset, no contract price. The keyboard is actually very easy to use. It also makes internet browsing a whole lot funner too! I have the Student 35 Plan, and I signed up for it when it came out with free Internet browsing, so it's just awesome! This phone is great if you text a LOT! It has a VERY nice camera on it as well. 2.0 megapixel cam/vid.

The picture with the pink phone on the wooden table is more of what the colour is like than the first Telus picture. It's such a lovely phone! It's so chick!!! :D

(My friend has a black one, and HE loves it just as much as me ha :P So all you boys should grab one too!)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic