2.7/5
Schick Intuition f.a.b. Womens Razor with Unique Two-Way Directional Blades Reviews
#52 in Hair Removal

2.0/5

February 15, 2019

Not so smooth moves...

I was super excited to try out this new razor as I’m often in a hurry and I loved the idea that this shaved in both directions! However, when I used it I noticed that shaving only really happens with a downward stroke, so while you can go back and forth without cutting yourself, it did not cut down my shaving time. I also didn’t feel like I was getting a super close shave with this razor, and it for dull very quickly. I will be going back to the Venus blades.

October 16, 2018

Smooth:

I would recommend this product if your pressured for time, this razor will save you time going back and forth. It has a non slip rubber handle and the blade has two advanced moisture gel for effortless glide. I love it and yes I will buy this product again.

0.8/5

September 14, 2018

Not a close shave

Received this razor as a sample, was excited to try it. I love the idea of two directional shave. But I was not happy when I tried it. I did not use any shaving cream, just soap. I was unhappy with the amount of hair it missed. Definitely did not provide a close shave.

2.3/5

September 12, 2018

Wouldn't buy this particular razor.

HI! THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY THIS PRODUCT SCHICK.I PREFER THE ORINIGAL INTUITION RAZORS.THE f.a.b. I FOUND NOT A GOOD SHAVE AT ALL AND DIRECTIOAL BLADES TO ME, REALLY AWKWARD AND NOT NEEDED.

2.2/5

September 05, 2018

In theory it works

Got this as a sample handed out in the mall. Glad because if I paid, I'd be demanding my money back.
    I was intrigued by its concept but execution lacked any great results. I have never had a worse shave. I had to pass several times to get a clean shave and it took so much time. I tried the normal way I shave and then the tried to utilize the 2 way shave method. Nope. Just nope. I'd do better with a butter knife.
    Sincerely,
    Still chewbacca

2.3/5

August 30, 2018

Great in theory

While I do love the idea of this product, and its ergonomic handle, as far as shaving goes this razor doesn't get the job done. I tried using this on my legs and armpits, and found that it still leaves a lot of hair behind. I will definitely stick to my usual razor that leaves my skin feeling smooth.

1.5/5

August 22, 2018

Didn’t like it

I was intrigued by this razor after seeing a commercial on TV. It seemed too good to be true - and it was. I did not get a close shave and immediately went back to my uni-directional razor.

1.2/5

August 19, 2018

One of the worse razors EVER

Honestly one of the worse razors I have ever used. I bought it because of its ability to shave forward and back without lifting the razor up. I was sold! It would save me so much time! WRONG! They have basically glue two cheap dull razor heads together and called it f.a.b (Forward.And.Back) They razor doesn’t save you more time because you miss half the hair! It took me longer to do one leg than it usually takes me to do both legs with a cheaper razor. Thank goodness it was on sale and I had a coupon. This razor is going in the trash 🙅🏼‍♀️🗑🙅🏼‍♀️

July 24, 2018

Love it!!

This is a great first razor for my daughter who is learning how to shave for the first time. I am so glad i bought it for her. she has yet to knick her skin. it is easy to use and goes in both directions. it is a great shave and the blade seems to be one that will last. the colour is pink so easy to recognize it is hers and not mine. good handle that curves and easy to handle.

July 24, 2018

bit of a learning curve..

Found a super deal on this razor and decided to give it a try. The "normal" way of shaving is great! Smooth legs, comfortable razor, close shave. The second way to shave with this razor left a bit to be desired for me. I found it wasn't nearly as great as the "normal way" I had to go over a few spots and I just felt uneasy about shaving downward on the awkward spots. Word of caution: its super easy to nick yourself when changing motions, be mindful!