2.7/5
Schick Intuition f.a.b. Womens Razor with Unique Two-Way Directional Blades Reviews
#48 in Hair Removal

3.2/5

August 19, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Okay

I prefer this razor the least out of all the razors I have tried In my lifetime. I'm really sad to say this because I was extremely excited to try this brand since ir was the latest hype but I don't know why but it was like the razor couldn't reach my hairs to shave them from I'm guessing the soap that surrounds it so I was very dissatisfied. I tried multiple times and never had any luck.

August 19, 2019

The only razor I can use

This is basically the only razor I've ever owned that doesn't irritate my legs. I use this with a shave gel meant for sensitive skin and I get a great shave. The bi-directional blades are an amazing feature and help with the troublesome spots. The price for refills are comparable to other brands at the drugstore. I will repurchased again in the future and already have.

0.8/5

June 25, 2019

Worst razor ever tried

This is the worst razor ever! It does not shave well in either direction. Obviously you get a better shave when shaving against the hair growth but even then it does not feel like a close shave, I couldn’t wait to toss this razor and get back to my cheaper disposable razor! Do not waste your money.

2.0/5

February 15, 2019

Not so smooth moves...

I was super excited to try out this new razor as I’m often in a hurry and I loved the idea that this shaved in both directions! However, when I used it I noticed that shaving only really happens with a downward stroke, so while you can go back and forth without cutting yourself, it did not cut down my shaving time. I also didn’t feel like I was getting a super close shave with this razor, and it for dull very quickly. I will be going back to the Venus blades.

October 16, 2018

Smooth:

I would recommend this product if your pressured for time, this razor will save you time going back and forth. It has a non slip rubber handle and the blade has two advanced moisture gel for effortless glide. I love it and yes I will buy this product again.

0.8/5

September 14, 2018

Not a close shave

Received this razor as a sample, was excited to try it. I love the idea of two directional shave. But I was not happy when I tried it. I did not use any shaving cream, just soap. I was unhappy with the amount of hair it missed. Definitely did not provide a close shave.

2.3/5

September 12, 2018

Wouldn't buy this particular razor.

HI! THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY THIS PRODUCT SCHICK.I PREFER THE ORINIGAL INTUITION RAZORS.THE f.a.b. I FOUND NOT A GOOD SHAVE AT ALL AND DIRECTIOAL BLADES TO ME, REALLY AWKWARD AND NOT NEEDED.

2.2/5

September 05, 2018

In theory it works

Got this as a sample handed out in the mall. Glad because if I paid, I'd be demanding my money back.
    I was intrigued by its concept but execution lacked any great results. I have never had a worse shave. I had to pass several times to get a clean shave and it took so much time. I tried the normal way I shave and then the tried to utilize the 2 way shave method. Nope. Just nope. I'd do better with a butter knife.
    Sincerely,
    Still chewbacca

2.3/5

August 30, 2018

Great in theory

While I do love the idea of this product, and its ergonomic handle, as far as shaving goes this razor doesn't get the job done. I tried using this on my legs and armpits, and found that it still leaves a lot of hair behind. I will definitely stick to my usual razor that leaves my skin feeling smooth.

1.5/5

August 22, 2018

Didn’t like it

I was intrigued by this razor after seeing a commercial on TV. It seemed too good to be true - and it was. I did not get a close shave and immediately went back to my uni-directional razor.