2.9/5
Schick Intuition f.a.b. Womens Razor with Unique Two-Way Directional Blades Reviews
#35 in Hair Removal

0.8/5

September 14, 2018

Not a close shave

Received this razor as a sample, was excited to try it. I love the idea of two directional shave. But I was not happy when I tried it. I did not use any shaving cream, just soap. I was unhappy with the amount of hair it missed. Definitely did not provide a close shave.

2.2/5

September 05, 2018

In theory it works

Got this as a sample handed out in the mall. Glad because if I paid, I'd be demanding my money back.
    I was intrigued by its concept but execution lacked any great results. I have never had a worse shave. I had to pass several times to get a clean shave and it took so much time. I tried the normal way I shave and then the tried to utilize the 2 way shave method. Nope. Just nope. I'd do better with a butter knife.
    Sincerely,
    Still chewbacca

July 24, 2018

Love it!!

This is a great first razor for my daughter who is learning how to shave for the first time. I am so glad i bought it for her. she has yet to knick her skin. it is easy to use and goes in both directions. it is a great shave and the blade seems to be one that will last. the colour is pink so easy to recognize it is hers and not mine. good handle that curves and easy to handle.

July 24, 2018

bit of a learning curve..

Found a super deal on this razor and decided to give it a try. The "normal" way of shaving is great! Smooth legs, comfortable razor, close shave. The second way to shave with this razor left a bit to be desired for me. I found it wasn't nearly as great as the "normal way" I had to go over a few spots and I just felt uneasy about shaving downward on the awkward spots. Word of caution: its super easy to nick yourself when changing motions, be mindful!

June 12, 2018

Great Product

This razor safely shaves forwards and backwards. With Unique bi-directional blades, that definitely feels amazing!! the top blades shave up, and bottom blades shave down, allowing you to shave without even lifting the razor from your skin! Crazy right?!? Its Advanced Moisture Gel provides an effortless glide to help the razor move smoothly along your skin. When a friend recommended me this product I wasn’t so sure because I don’t like this brand so much, I have tried before with other razors of this brand and I have to say that I hate it sooo much, specially because I have sensitive skin and they were always giving me a rash! But I have to give this one 9/10 points. The best feature that it has it’s the revolutionary design lets you safely shave forward and back, effortlessly without even lifting the razor from your skin! I will purchase this again for sure! I got it at shopper!

1.0/5

April 05, 2018

So disappointing

Yikes, is really all I can say about this. Often when there's a big innovation like this, it isn't great or you'd have heard every woman talking about it. Well, this has got to be the worst razor I've ever used. I didn't expect the two-way shaving to work amazingly well, but I've never had a brand new razor cut so badly. No matter which way I cut, or which length the hair was, it simply refused to cut a whole bunch of them. After trying and trying and trying some more, I threw it out and used my usual razor. Just incredibly disappointing.

The blade falls off the handle really easily too. So whenever I tap my razor on the sink (underwater or out of water) to empty it of hair, it falls off half the time. It does a slightly better job on underarms, but I still had to go over and over and over once more with feeling just to get even close to a perfect shave. Seems to me like the middle bar between the razors is somehow getting in the way, but for whatever reason, they just won't cut well. I don't have particularly thick or dark hair either, probably midway between light, soft hair and dark, coarse hair.

The only thing I can say I like is the pink handle and the design of the handle. It's very chunky and comfortable to hold. However, given that I couldn't even see the shave through to the end with this, I cannot recommend it.