Schick Intuition Plus Shaving Kit Sensitive Skin Reviews

•    Soft Rubber Grip Improves control in Shower
    •    Overall Preference/liking for Handle - More Feminine
    •    Simple Texture - helps maintain Proper grip during shaving process

February 09, 2017

I really like the Intuition Shaver. No need for shaving cream. Makes shaving quicker and the smoothness of your legs, etc is amazing. I have decreased mobility, so shaving my legs is sometimes very difficult. With the one step process using Schick Intuition I can do the deed a lot easier

February 09, 2017

I couldn't wait to try this product because I can usually never be bothered to use shaving cream and eventually suffer for it later. I got a value pack at Costco that came with 13 cartridges and 1 razor handle, so it was a pretty good deal, though still kind of pricey. With a fresh cartridge, this is very easy to use, but the moisturizing ribbons wear down quite quickly and shaving becomes uncomfortable. Also, I wouldn't recommend using this to shave an area that hasn't been shaved recently because the razor clogs and it's difficult to clean out the hair. Overall, I like that I don't have to use shaving cream, but it's not the perfect tool. I probably won't be buying again.

October 19, 2016

As a razor, it's effective enough at doing its job, but the allure of the shaving gel being attached really let me down. The top side of the gel wears out well before the bottom half, and well before the razor itself is worn out. I ended up having to use shaving cream anyway.

July 15, 2016

Je n'ai pas du tout aimé ces lames de rasoir! Je trouve que c'était difficile de bien raser mes jambes avec ce produit. L'épaisseur du produit autour de la lame empēche un rasage de près je devais repasser plusieurs fois!

August 26, 2014

I really like this shaving kit leaves my legs soft and silky feeling. I also love that I can use the blade a few times before having to replace it with a new one.

August 26, 2014

The most amazing razor I have ever used! I have been using this razor for at least 6 years and haven't nicked myself once since (I used to get all kinds of razor burn and cuts with others), it is easy to install and remove the blades, the moisture stick really moisturizes, no need for shaving cream, even on legs. The re-useable handle lasts so long - this is a fantastic shaver. The blades are a little on the pricey side, but it's worth it.

June 19, 2013

I like this product wish it was a little cheaper, I find it leaves my legs really smooth mind you it doesn't give the greatest of closest clean shave. The head comes off too easy also.

August 01, 2011

I love how it leaves your leg silky smooth, but I'd rather my mach 3!

July 31, 2011

Firstly, I am lazy and uncoordinated, so I need something with multiple blades and I need them wrapped with wire - to shave fast and without nicks. However, that technology has been around forever. I bought this because I was at a cottage, and forgot my regular razor. I really like that I don't need to use shaving cream with this - but the trade off is that its huge and bulky and hard to maneuver. Its not exactly cheap either - I think we are being gouged on these products. Oh - and the suction cup doesn't stay stuck, so I have to find some place to keep it since I can't stick it to the shower wall. I am just okay on this.

July 26, 2011

I dont like it. It does not give me a close shave, I always miss spots, I find it way to bulky which makes it very difficult to manage and the soap bar around it wears out in literarlly 2 shaving sessions (ok, I have long legs).
    Sorry, not worth it for me.