Schick Intuition Razor Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 487 in Hair Removal

No need for shave gel, soap or body wash. Enhanced pivoting head for a close shave that follows contours.Three blades surrounded by a skin moisturizing solid enriched with good for your skin ingredients that lightly moisturizes as you shave.Ergonomically designed soft touch rubber handle for added comfort.

July 11, 2017

Not bad!

I tried the Schick Intition razor and found the handle hard to get used to at first. I like not having to purchase and apply shave gel as the razor has a moisture solid. I needed a different razor for bikini line.

June 20, 2017

Definitely give it a try

5 COMMENTS

Margo b JUNE 17, 2017“#Gotitfree in exchange for my honest feedback on the product, which is also a contest entry.” . I can’t believe how amazing this razor is, the fact that it lathers and shaves at the same time is remarkable. With such a busy schedule this razor is so quick and efficient and cut my shaving time in half. The advanced moisture in the razor really makes a difference. My skin feels smooth and silky. Also the shave lasts a little longer then other razors. I love the fact that its all in one, shave gel included right in the razor, how amazing is that? Super amazing for sure. Moreover, the smell, oh that Shea Butter smell is absolutely lovely, I almost want to shave every day just so I can smell it. This is a great product and I look forward to continuing to use it for years to come. Thank you for a great product.REPLYDebbie Akerman-Davidov JUNE 17, 2017So glad you love it!REPLYSandra JUNE 18, 2017#Gotitfree in exchange for my honest feedback on the product, which is also a contest entry. This is my favourite razor ever. You do not waste time in the shower because it lathers as you shave. The result leaves your skin silky smooth. I wish the bars were thicker so it lasted longer but I would definitely recommend this razor as opposed to disposable razors if it fits within your budget. The scent of the bars is also very pleasant.REPLYLisa Singleton JUNE 18, 2017“#Gotitfree in exchange for my honest feedback on the product, which is also a contest entry.”I used this razor today and I can’t believe the time it saved me. I usually use a shaving cream which takes time to apply, then I use my usual razor. The intuition razor was quick and easy. Thank you so much for letting me try it out. I will be purchasing it in the future now.REPLYDebbie Akerman-Davidov JUNE 19, 2017Glad you loved it!REPLYMona wajahat JUNE 20, 2017#Gotitfree in exchange for my honest feedback on the product, which is also a contest entry.”First of all thank you so much for the opportunity. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I open the package and saw full size item available for review. So I used it just now and let me tell you how convenient and time saving this product is. Being a mother of 2 kids under 3 this is a lifesaver. I got in the shower, quickely used it and was out in no time. The packaging is very catchy. It has shea butter which leaves skin n feeling amazingly smoothe. It lathers and saves in one good sweep. I absolutely love it and would not have tried it if it wasn’t for this opportunity. Now you have customer for life. Unless a chick comes with a better product that is.

June 15, 2017

Great product

I absolutely love these razors, it's so nice not to need shaving cream. The conditioning in the razor leave you skin so soft!
    Love love love this amazing product!

May 31, 2017

Personally it's hard to argue with the convenience of these razors. I sometimes struggle with feeling a bit wasteful because the razor isn't used once the soap is gone even though the blade itself is still fine. However I love using them because they make shaving so quick and easy in the shower.

April 06, 2017

J'utilise ce rasoir de Shick Intuition pour peau sensible, pour le rasage de mes jambes. Ça fait plusieurs années que je l'utilise et je l'aime toujours autant ! Il laisse les jambes douce et hydrater après utilisation. En plus, au Walmart il est en dessous de 10$. C'est génial !

April 04, 2017

This is a okay razor. It shaves good but when I used it the blade kept falling out at times on me which was annoying. I wish it would stay in the top of the handle better! I liked how it shaved well on my legs and underarms. The blade last awhile which I like.

October 31, 2016

This is not my favourite razor, but I do like a few aspects. First and foremost, I sort of enjoy the large incorporated surrounding bar. It claims to eliminate the need for shave gels, etc. I think it glides pretty smoothly with this added bar, but I don't think I get the closest shave. The bar wears down quite quickly on the bottom, which leaves me with 3 surrounding sides that don't naturally touch your skin when shaving. Seems like a waste of product to me. Am I suppose to now glide the remaining sides of the bar against my skin first before shaving? Doesn't seem convenient anymore in my opinion. Aside from this, it has a large handle to easily grip the razor. As mention, I think a man's razor would give a closer shave, so I much prefer that over this. The razor itself also isn't as flexible as some others which have the swiveling razor head. Lastly, one of the biggest factors that turn me off from this razor is the ability to rinse away the hair when shaving. Don't even attempt to use this during the fall/winter season when your hair is on the longer side as it will get stuck and become extremely difficult to rinse out from in between the blades.

October 25, 2016

Super bon rasoir féminin pour mes jambes. Mousse sur la lame , il rend ma peau douce et soyeuse. Bonne alternative de rasoirs pour femme.je le recommande.

October 25, 2016

I was really scpticle in using this razor because I didn't think it would work. I guess I was wrong it works awesome and you can use it in the shower, It leaves a great clean shave

October 25, 2016

#1 - This razor is very good razor and a good price for refills, $12.27 at Walmart for 3. I use each blade for 6 weeks

#2 - It has a "skin conditioning solid" that is wrapped right around a 4-blade pivoting head to glide smoothly along the contours of your legs and body. It contains shea butter to moisturize my legs.

#3 - Like other razors with moisturizing strips, this one doesn't get slimy and used up in 2 shaves and your back to buying shave gel. Also, it doesn't fall off like those other moisturizing strips

#4 - It gives me a super fast, fun, easy, clean, cut free shave and I can take it on the go because all I need is water, good for gym or even a sink if your in a total rush lol.

#5 - The handle is easy to hold and has a gel grip so it doesn't slip from your hand.

The only one thing I have sort of bad to say, is that since the bar around the blade is so big, some areas are hard to get to sometimes . But that is just minimal, and I do recommend this product.

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists