3.6/5
Schick Intuition Razor Reviews

No need for shave gel, soap or body wash. Enhanced pivoting head for a close shave that follows contours.Three blades surrounded by a skin moisturizing solid enriched with good for your skin ingredients that lightly moisturizes as you shave.Ergonomically designed soft touch rubber handle for added comfort.

July 08, 2021

la façon simple d'avoir de belles jambes douces.

Le rasoir Schick intuition est le premier rasoir que j'utilise qui est munie d'un revitalisant cutané solide au beurre de karité qui hydrate en moussant , il facilite et accélère le rasage. J'ai aimé la tête pivotante et le manche très ergonomique.

June 24, 2021

Fantastic Razor Combo

I wish I had tried this product sooner! I have sensitive skin and there is absolutely no need for shaving cream with this razor. There is no pulling or tugging, it is gentle and smoother over the skin. I love the ergonomic handle design, each to grip and maneuver. I will never go back to another razor or buy shaving cream ever again! I highly recommend this product.

June 16, 2021

Nice shave, and super simple

I got this razor as a sample to test out, and I really love how quick it is to get a smooth shave. I’m used to using dollar store razors so this was a new experience. I would have to say it was really weird to shave with the lather bar, as I thought it wasn’t shaving the hairs on my leg, since it moved so smooth with no tug or tension. I was a bit confused on how to clean the blade as I didn’t want to break the lather bar around the blade, I ended up just wiping it with a cloth. The shave was super smooth and didn’t leave any nicks on my legs, but it did leaves lots of cuts on my armpits, which left them raw and hurting for a few days.

Overall I would say this product is worth buying as it’s a quick and easy shave that leaves the skin smooth with little to no stray hairs, I just wouldn’t recommend for armpit shaving.

June 15, 2021

Smooth clean shave

I received this as a free sample to try and give my honest opinion. I loved the easy convenience of being able to shave my legs without having to use soap or shaving gel! There was no fear of cutting myself and my legs were left nice and smooth! Will be buying this in the future!

June 02, 2021

Great for a quick shave

I’d like to first state that my regular razor is a safety razor, essentially a razor blade with a handle.
    I found the shaver head big and bulky. I couldn’t really feel the blades against my skin, not a pro or a con, just an observation. It was the fastest shave I’ve had in years! I am concerned about the amount of waste;however, I will purchase these in the future to have on hand when I need a quick shave.

May 31, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

AMAZING

I’ll never go back to using shaving gel and a razor again . Why would I when this razor provides both !!!! It even comes with extra blades ! Give it a try you won’t be disappointed!

1.3/5

May 30, 2021

Not worth it

It was just ok. I think it could have been a great idea and concept, but it was poorly executed. The cartridge head is way too big so it’s hard to tell what areas you are actually touching (I cut my ankles and knees in places while completing missing other areas). And the handle is so big it’s hard to handle. I like that it’s quick and convenient for the shower, but not enough.., I won’t buy refill cartridges. Disappointed.

April 22, 2020

Great Product

I love the convenience of it and not having to worry about shaving cream. It makes the whole process a lot quicker because it removes a step. I never cut myself because of the protection and my legs are always very smooth.

2.3/5

June 25, 2019

NOT WORTH THE HYPE

NOT WORTH THE MONEY FOR THIS. IT IS ONLY GOOD UNTIL THE SOAP BAR GETS USED UP. NOT THE BEST FOR A CLOSE SHAVE OR SMALL AREAS. TOO EXPENSIIVE FOR JUST ONE RAZOR

June 04, 2019

Best shave ever

So I have used alot of shavers and I usually cut myself or get little red bumps on my legs. With this I get such a super close shave and the smell is awesome. The bar of soap at the end saves me money on shaving gel to so wonderful win