Schick Intuition Razor Reviews

No need for shave gel, soap or body wash. Enhanced pivoting head for a close shave that follows contours.Three blades surrounded by a skin moisturizing solid enriched with good for your skin ingredients that lightly moisturizes as you shave.Ergonomically designed soft touch rubber handle for added comfort.

1.7/5

January 13, 2018

Too Large

Initially these razors are ok. The lather bar actually lathers well and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated. As the bar wears away, it virtually becomes useless and you need to use shaving gel. I also found it super hard to maneuver around my knees and bikini area due to it's large size.

2.8/5

August 27, 2017

MAKE LIFE SIMPLE: THE INTUITION EFFECT

#Gotitfree in exchange for my honest feedback on the product
    I like the fact that there is no need for soap, shave gel, or body wash. Easy to use just wet & your own your way to shaving. Had a pleasant scent & the shaving was smooth to get all the hair, it’s less irritating and I can get closer to the follicle. The “soapy” part didn’t last more than a couple of shaves, but I still used the shaver even when there was no “soap” left. I would purchase this in the future. Great for travel as you don’t have to bring all the extras. Would recommend to family & friends.

August 18, 2017

Love Love Love this razor

I like a lot of things about this Schick Intuition razor. In the package with the handle there are 2 refill soap/razors that have 4 blades which give a really close shave but the razors also have guards on them so you can’t cut yourself, which is great because you never have to worry about nicking your skin if you’re in a hurry .
    I really like how the soap/razor attachment is easy to change, you simply push the little button to pop the old razor off and then for the new soap/razor attach you just have to click it and you’re done! I was really surprised how quick and easy this razor allows you to shave and I don’t have to worry about razor burn because it gives out just enough soap for each pass on my skin. This Schick Intuition razor has a big plastic handle that makes it easy to hold but if it gets soapy it does get a little slippery.
    I will definitely be buying the refillable razors for the Schick Intuition razor because I’ve never had a razor that gives this close a shave while also making it easy, safe and most of all a really quick shave.

August 18, 2017

Wow what a great product

I would definitely buy this product again it just glides across your skin I was always using cheep razors, and ones that were not for women what a mistake. I would always end up with at least one cut on my legs,now this is heaven, it just glides so smoothly you would not believe you are even shaving. It hugs all of your curves I am so amazed, I don't even think it would be possible to cut yourself. Although I am not going to try I am just tickled pink that I do not have anymore cuts.

Thanks so much I am hooked

August 13, 2017

Great product

I love this razor. It's so nice not having to lather up before shaving. Cartridges are easy to switch out. Would definitely recommend this product for others to try.

July 11, 2017

Not bad!

I tried the Schick Intition razor and found the handle hard to get used to at first. I like not having to purchase and apply shave gel as the razor has a moisture solid. I needed a different razor for bikini line.

July 06, 2017

Love it

Amazing product. Something I would recommend to anyone asking. For sure a future buy. Works great. Has a holder for the shower which makes it easily accessible

June 26, 2017

Thee best!

I've been buying these razors for years! You can actually shave without ending up with a million razor nicks everywhere! It's so smooth when it glides over your skin and even great when in a hurry. I find my skin is also less dry after using this over a regular razor. I will always buy these razors! Love them!

June 20, 2017

Definitely give it a try

5 COMMENTS

Margo b JUNE 17, 2017“#Gotitfree in exchange for my honest feedback on the product, which is also a contest entry.” . I can’t believe how amazing this razor is, the fact that it lathers and shaves at the same time is remarkable. With such a busy schedule this razor is so quick and efficient and cut my shaving time in half. The advanced moisture in the razor really makes a difference. My skin feels smooth and silky. Also the shave lasts a little longer then other razors. I love the fact that its all in one, shave gel included right in the razor, how amazing is that? Super amazing for sure. Moreover, the smell, oh that Shea Butter smell is absolutely lovely, I almost want to shave every day just so I can smell it. This is a great product and I look forward to continuing to use it for years to come. Thank you for a great product.REPLYDebbie Akerman-Davidov JUNE 17, 2017So glad you love it!REPLYSandra JUNE 18, 2017#Gotitfree in exchange for my honest feedback on the product, which is also a contest entry. This is my favourite razor ever. You do not waste time in the shower because it lathers as you shave. The result leaves your skin silky smooth. I wish the bars were thicker so it lasted longer but I would definitely recommend this razor as opposed to disposable razors if it fits within your budget. The scent of the bars is also very pleasant.REPLYLisa Singleton JUNE 18, 2017“#Gotitfree in exchange for my honest feedback on the product, which is also a contest entry.”I used this razor today and I can’t believe the time it saved me. I usually use a shaving cream which takes time to apply, then I use my usual razor. The intuition razor was quick and easy. Thank you so much for letting me try it out. I will be purchasing it in the future now.REPLYDebbie Akerman-Davidov JUNE 19, 2017Glad you loved it!REPLYMona wajahat JUNE 20, 2017#Gotitfree in exchange for my honest feedback on the product, which is also a contest entry.”First of all thank you so much for the opportunity. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I open the package and saw full size item available for review. So I used it just now and let me tell you how convenient and time saving this product is. Being a mother of 2 kids under 3 this is a lifesaver. I got in the shower, quickely used it and was out in no time. The packaging is very catchy. It has shea butter which leaves skin n feeling amazingly smoothe. It lathers and saves in one good sweep. I absolutely love it and would not have tried it if it wasn’t for this opportunity. Now you have customer for life. Unless a chick comes with a better product that is.

June 19, 2017

Awesome razor!!!

I was recently lucky enough to win a schick intuition razor for me And a friend! I was excited about this alone because it's one of my favorite razors. When I received them in mail I was even more excited because the two I received are "Island Berry" dark pink razor. They don't sell these ones here... It smells amazing!!!! I Deffinitely recommend this razor. It makes shaving easier and leaves legs feeling so soft!! :)

"Formulated with Acai Berry extracts. Only razor that lets you lather and moisturize during shaving in one easy step! No need for shave cream, soap or body wash."