3.6/5
Schick Intuition Razor Reviews

No need for shave gel, soap or body wash. Enhanced pivoting head for a close shave that follows contours.Three blades surrounded by a skin moisturizing solid enriched with good for your skin ingredients that lightly moisturizes as you shave.Ergonomically designed soft touch rubber handle for added comfort.

June 19, 2017

Awesome razor!!!

I was recently lucky enough to win a schick intuition razor for me And a friend! I was excited about this alone because it's one of my favorite razors. When I received them in mail I was even more excited because the two I received are "Island Berry" dark pink razor. They don't sell these ones here... It smells amazing!!!! I Deffinitely recommend this razor. It makes shaving easier and leaves legs feeling so soft!! :)

"Formulated with Acai Berry extracts. Only razor that lets you lather and moisturize during shaving in one easy step! No need for shave cream, soap or body wash."

June 15, 2017

Great product

I absolutely love these razors, it's so nice not to need shaving cream. The conditioning in the razor leave you skin so soft!
    Love love love this amazing product!

May 31, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Personally it's hard to argue with the convenience of these razors. I sometimes struggle with feeling a bit wasteful because the razor isn't used once the soap is gone even though the blade itself is still fine. However I love using them because they make shaving so quick and easy in the shower.

April 07, 2017

These are my favourite razors. They get close to the skin but I never get cut at all. They seem to last longer than other razors I have tried. Love them!

April 06, 2017

J'utilise ce rasoir de Shick Intuition pour peau sensible, pour le rasage de mes jambes. Ça fait plusieurs années que je l'utilise et je l'aime toujours autant ! Il laisse les jambes douce et hydrater après utilisation. En plus, au Walmart il est en dessous de 10$. C'est génial !

April 04, 2017

This is a okay razor. It shaves good but when I used it the blade kept falling out at times on me which was annoying. I wish it would stay in the top of the handle better! I liked how it shaved well on my legs and underarms. The blade last awhile which I like.

January 04, 2017

This razor has become a household favorite! It is a hassle-free way to shave and is especially great for mamma's like me who have no more than 10 minutes to shower and shave daily! The built in cream bar lathers just perfectly and the precision placed blades allow for a beautiful smooth shave! Highly recommend this product!

October 31, 2016

This is not my favourite razor, but I do like a few aspects. First and foremost, I sort of enjoy the large incorporated surrounding bar. It claims to eliminate the need for shave gels, etc. I think it glides pretty smoothly with this added bar, but I don't think I get the closest shave. The bar wears down quite quickly on the bottom, which leaves me with 3 surrounding sides that don't naturally touch your skin when shaving. Seems like a waste of product to me. Am I suppose to now glide the remaining sides of the bar against my skin first before shaving? Doesn't seem convenient anymore in my opinion. Aside from this, it has a large handle to easily grip the razor. As mention, I think a man's razor would give a closer shave, so I much prefer that over this. The razor itself also isn't as flexible as some others which have the swiveling razor head. Lastly, one of the biggest factors that turn me off from this razor is the ability to rinse away the hair when shaving. Don't even attempt to use this during the fall/winter season when your hair is on the longer side as it will get stuck and become extremely difficult to rinse out from in between the blades.

October 25, 2016

Super bon rasoir féminin pour mes jambes. Mousse sur la lame , il rend ma peau douce et soyeuse. Bonne alternative de rasoirs pour femme.je le recommande.

October 24, 2016

I was really scpticle in using this razor because I didn't think it would work. I guess I was wrong it works awesome and you can use it in the shower, It leaves a great clean shave