3.6/5
Schick Intuition Razor Reviews

No need for shave gel, soap or body wash. Enhanced pivoting head for a close shave that follows contours.Three blades surrounded by a skin moisturizing solid enriched with good for your skin ingredients that lightly moisturizes as you shave.Ergonomically designed soft touch rubber handle for added comfort.

2.3/5

June 25, 2019

NOT WORTH THE HYPE

NOT WORTH THE MONEY FOR THIS. IT IS ONLY GOOD UNTIL THE SOAP BAR GETS USED UP. NOT THE BEST FOR A CLOSE SHAVE OR SMALL AREAS. TOO EXPENSIIVE FOR JUST ONE RAZOR

June 04, 2019

Best shave ever

So I have used alot of shavers and I usually cut myself or get little red bumps on my legs. With this I get such a super close shave and the smell is awesome. The bar of soap at the end saves me money on shaving gel to so wonderful win

May 11, 2019

Closet shave a women will get!

I absolutely love this razor! No need for soap or shaving creams! Speciality bars for sensitive skin! Large combo pack available at Costco for under thirty bucks! Near little handles too! Wish they would make a travel size!

January 14, 2019

Soin des jambes

J'ai jamais essayé cette appareille mais j'ai entendu que de bon commentaire! J'espère pouvoir l'essayer un de ces jours! Il a.laire de qualité et j'ai entendue dire que sa fesais de belle jambes!

January 14, 2019

Great for traveling or quick shave

I really like the Schick intuition razors for camping or other travels. It's saves space and it does its job. The smell is nice but it doesn't last very long. I prefer other razors that are more precise for when I'm at home but again for travel or camping this is my go to.

August 02, 2018

No knicks here!

Great way to shave when all you have is a shower since you don’t have to bother with shave cream. This is the only razor I’ll use now. Works great when you want a full shave where there’s areas which aren’t so flat and smooth to shave.

April 26, 2018

So soft on the skin, very nice feeling

I have always used the venus breeze brand ever since I shaved, I prefer razors that comes with a hydration bar so you don't need any shaving cream. I tried schick hydro intuition and the feeling on your skin is a 100x better than venus. BUT this nice feeling does not last so long because the hydration bar melts fast. And when the top bar is completely melted don't even think to shave with it because it's not going to work. Finally I also noticed that hair stay stuck between the blades, the blades get blocked by the hair and even water won't make it come off. At one point I even had to throw my blade away because the hair would not come off and I was totally unable to shave. :/. But still the feeling on the skin is so nice I'll probably buy it again.

April 24, 2018

Great razor

The razor is great because it lathers and shaves. However it would be nice if they lasted longer then a few shaves! As much as I love it I hate having to put a new head on ever other week!

February 24, 2018

My favorite razor!

I absolutely love this razor! I have used it for several years now and could never imagine going back to a traditional razor.

The lathering and moisturizing that the razor does without having any soap or shaving cream are brilliant. It definitely saves a few minutes!

The only complaint would be that I feel like a lather / moisturizer does not last very long. In all honesty, I do not have a lot, but I want to wear it so quickly.

Other than that, absolutely nothing bad to say about this product, I will buy again and again and recommend it to everyone!

February 24, 2018

best razors ever

this is best razor and blades i thought it would be to big it is made perfect for your hands and no soap or shaving creame requiered it build right in the razor blade best shave ever