3.6/5
Schick Intuition Razor Reviews

No need for shave gel, soap or body wash. Enhanced pivoting head for a close shave that follows contours.Three blades surrounded by a skin moisturizing solid enriched with good for your skin ingredients that lightly moisturizes as you shave.Ergonomically designed soft touch rubber handle for added comfort.

October 24, 2016

#1 - This razor is very good razor and a good price for refills, $12.27 at Walmart for 3. I use each blade for 6 weeks

#2 - It has a "skin conditioning solid" that is wrapped right around a 4-blade pivoting head to glide smoothly along the contours of your legs and body. It contains shea butter to moisturize my legs.

#3 - Like other razors with moisturizing strips, this one doesn't get slimy and used up in 2 shaves and your back to buying shave gel. Also, it doesn't fall off like those other moisturizing strips

#4 - It gives me a super fast, fun, easy, clean, cut free shave and I can take it on the go because all I need is water, good for gym or even a sink if your in a total rush lol.

#5 - The handle is easy to hold and has a gel grip so it doesn't slip from your hand.

The only one thing I have sort of bad to say, is that since the bar around the blade is so big, some areas are hard to get to sometimes . But that is just minimal, and I do recommend this product.

October 24, 2016

I have been using this razor for years & I really like it. You won't need a shaving cream or gel. The razor itself lasts longer than the soapy part, but still works just as good. I just wish the refills were not as expensive.

September 19, 2016

So growing up my family usually stuck to the cheapest razors you could find, but lately we received a free sample of the shick intuition razors, and I was so surprised how well they worked! Not only did they last a long time, but they smell nice and keep me from getting nicks because of the little while guards on the razor. It shaves close and I always have smooth silky legs!

September 16, 2016

I love this razor and tell everyone about it. I've gotten at least my mother in law and sister to start using it.
    It's so much easier than using cream and a razor. No mess!!
    A must buy!!!

2.8/5

September 10, 2016

I really like this razor for travelling and camping. I would never use it regularly at home because it's expensive. I find the razor doesn't stay sharp as long as other brands do. However, it's super easy to throw into a travel bag. It's perfect for camping or music festivals when you don't have running water.

2.7/5

September 10, 2016

Although this razor comes with the fabulous triple blades that allow for that special close shave Schick provides, I found the amount of shave cream product around the blade ran out well before the blade was ready to be disposed of. An easy fix is just to use shave gel.

August 22, 2016

I've been using the Intuition razors since shortly after they first came out in stores. I really like the moisture bar that surrounds the blades -- every variety is comfortable on my sensitive skin. The blades themselves also do a very good job of shaving, though my hair is quite fine to begin with. My only complaint is that the moisture bar tends to wear down unevenly, leaving me with nothing on the bottomwhile plenty remains on top. This makes things uncomfortable unless I add in a shaving cream of some sort. Otherwise, it's great.

July 13, 2016

I liked it but I do find that it wouldn't shave all my hair legs. I would notice a few hairs here and there that got missed. Not bad razor to use for traveling and when you need a quick shave.

June 17, 2016

This is my go-to razor, you never have to worry about cuts or nicks because the soap around the razor protects your skin and you can whip over your knees and it just glides over them. Price is a little high but you save on shaving cream, because again the soap, so really it balances out!

May 21, 2016

Finally a product any woman would be glad to use. I love how it curbs a females contours and gives your skin a clean shave. A must have for any woman. Highly recommend this product.