Scotch Essentials Permanent Hem Bonding Strips Reviews

• Instantly bond fabric without sewing or ironing
  • Easy application
  • Holds securely through cold water wash and low temperature dry cycle
  • Works on most fabrics; pretest delicate fabrics (not for use on silk); versatile and works for other fabric projects

October 18, 2015

Amazing stuff no sewing perfect for today's generation... And with work baby's who really has time any more this stuff works great and works for my family.would recommend...

October 18, 2015

This is a pretty awesome product - I had a pair of Lululemon capri pants that were a tad too long and I was literally looking on YouTube for sewing tutorials to shorten the length.

But, thankfully, I used this product instead.

As the name of the product implies, it is PERMANENT. It lasts even through washes in the machine.

It is also very easy to use, especially coming from someone with as few domestic skills as me. Turn your pants inside out, fold the length you wanna shorten, apply the tape, and then *boom* you're done!

I would normally try to learn how to sew in order to fix my pants, but this has been on my to-do list for ages and I never got around to fixing the hem because I never found time to learn how to sew / use the sewing machine.

This is fast, easy to use, and especially useful when you're travelling.

I plan on purchasing this product in the future and would recommend you to try it!

** I received this product for free.

October 17, 2015

I got to review this product unfortunately I didn't receive it in the mail until 2 days ago. I used these on my mothers work pants, the instructions where somewhat difficult to follow but on youtube I found someone showing how they work, after that it was simple. They seem like they will last!

October 17, 2015

I love this product very much! I used it to adjust my long pants and it worked perfectly fine even though the bonding strips were very sticky. Very convenient to use without the need of a sewing machine.

October 17, 2015

I don’t sew, and as a result anytime a hem comes down, that article of clothing is out of circulation until I can get to a tailor. Not anymore. With 'Scotch Essentials Permanent Hem Bonding Strips' at the ready, I can be back on track in less than 15 minutes. These are EASY to use and work perfectly. The strips are very sticky, and like the packaging says, permanent, so you’ll want to read the instructions beforehand. For non-sewers and fashion emergencies, these easy-to-use bonding strips are your answer. This is a good product.

**I received this product complimentary from 'Chick Advisor' for testing purposes, in exchange for an honest review. **

October 17, 2015

I'm 5'3, so most of the 'regular' length pants are too long for me, but the 'petite' pants are a bit too short for me. I am constantly stepping on the backs of my pants and then they scuff and tear and I have to get rid of them. The permanent hem bonding strips are an amazing product! Since I can't sew, these make hemming my pants SO much easier, and now I feel better buying pants knowing that I can easily adjust the length. I will definitely be buying more of these!

*I received these for free as part of the Chickadvisor Product Review Club

October 16, 2015

I got my free sample and it's really intriguing for those who don't want to sew. They are really sticky so you have to be careful that they don't stick to your fingers. Also since it's permanent you have to make sure you're committed to the change.

October 15, 2015

Received my kit from Chickadvisor , I was so excited to open the box. Among the box was these scotch permanent bonding strips. Being 5'3 all of my pants are way to long. Starting with my Lululemon yoga pants I got to work. I measured how much length to take in and applied a strip. These strips are very sticky so I tried to be very careful not to touch it so it will properly bond to my pants. I used 4 strips per a leg and they work great! This is such a fantastic invention I can't wait to do all my clothes. Overall it took about 10 mins per a leg to measure and apply them. I highly suggest you try them !!! Thank you so much #Chickadvisor

October 15, 2015

Scotch Essentials Permanent Hem Bonding Strips,,Very good product,, loved trying it,,Saves me time,

October 15, 2015

Works very well for when you need to hem anything really. Ive used this on curtains that were too long, on pants that were too long, just a variety of things. If I had a sewing machine I would rather hem by sewing, but I do not so this product works until I can get one.